How do you recommend preparing your daughter for a camp or clinic this winter?
Edited by BrookeMont, 28 November 2016 - 01:11 PM.
Recruiting - Camps + Clinics
1 reply to this topic
Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:48 AM
BrookeMont, my advice to you is....
1. prepare your daughter for the big scheme of things, if, she has the desire to play at the next level.
2. weight room, weight room, weight room, hitting facility, weight room, hitting facility, weight room, weight room, and weight room!!!
3. as far as camps and clinics go, they do serve a purpose. That purpose is to present and go over fundamentals in softball, but more so, it's to supplement a coach's salary. That's the simple truth.
4. I cannot stress this one enough, find and become part of an organization (travel ball) that plays at the highest level (ASA Gold/Elite) if you haven't done so already. Disclaimer- not all ASA travel ball teams are created equal.
5. weight room
6. a SOLID travel ball program that has a STRONG history of producing next level players.
The best of luck in y'alls endeavors.