Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

14 AA POWER RANKINGS

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 thenewguy85

thenewguy85

Trainer

• Members
    • 160 posts

Posted A week ago

I think this District will be the year of upsets, I really do think Bolivar Girls win the District this year, but Southside is not just going to hand it to them. Expect Fayette Ware to upset someone in the district tournament, they defense is tenacious.

1. Southside
    2. Bolivar Central
    3. Chester County
    4. Lexington
    5. Fayette Ware
    6. McNairy Central

#2 dmm88

dmm88

Competitor

• Members
    • 379 posts

Posted A week ago

I like the rankings. Although I think 3-5 is wrong. I think Lexington finishes 3, Fayette-Ware 4, and Chester County 5. And I think South Side goes undefeated again in district play. A huge gap between them and number 2.

#3 RealisticFan45

RealisticFan45

Competitor

• Members
    • 275 posts

Posted A week ago

I like the rankings. Although I think 3-5 is wrong. I think Lexington finishes 3, Fayette-Ware 4, and Chester County 5. And I think South Side goes undefeated again in district play. A huge gap between them and number 2.

Anxious to see FW. I have been hearing good things about them. Cant make a call on Lexington til they get the Kelley kid back. Chester is going to struggle this year from the looks of them vs USJ and Trinity

#4 thenewguy85

thenewguy85

Trainer

• Members
    • 160 posts

Posted A week ago

Saw Fayette Ware play at Ripley, they pressure defense is none stop. They don't have any big name players, but you will be in a dog fight with them for 32 minutes.

Anxious to see FW. I have been hearing good things about them. Cant make a call on Lexington til they get the Kelley kid back. Chester is going to struggle this year from the looks of them vs USJ and Trinity

Spirit Style Chooser: