Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

OOLTEWAH OWLS 2017 6A

• Please log in to reply
    16 replies to this topic

#1 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 9,030 posts

Posted 3 days ago

READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE. BEEN HERE BEFORE AND HAD 2 SEMI FINALS APPEARANCES IN 06 WITH A LOSS TO SMYRNA AND IN 08 WITH A LOSS TO OAKLAND. SO WINNING IS NO STRANGER TO THE OWLS...JUST HAVEN'T WON THE BIG ONE..YET. WE WILL BE IN A VERY COMPETITIVE DISTRICT AS WE WERE IN 4-5A. IT WILL GO DOWN TO THE WIRE. I DON'T DETERMINE THE CHAMPION UNTIL THE GAME IS PLAYED. SOMETIMES HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AND HISTORY IS MADE ERRDAY. THE BLUERAIDERZ WILL JOIN US AND MCMINN WHO HAD A GOOD SEASON AND ALL THREE TEAMS CAN BUILD ON WHAT THEY HAVE COMING BACK.
    THE OWLS WERE YOUNG AND ARE RETURNING SOME KEY PIECES AND I WILL BE MORE OPTIMISTIC THIS SEASON. SOME EVOLVING NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE AND A HUNGER AND A MINDSET OF WINNING IT ALL ALONG WITH THE PLAYERS WHICH WE ALWAYS HAVE...
    TO LOSE A LEAD LIKE WE DID IS UNACCEPTABLE IN ERR WAY. IDK MAYBE YOUTH PLAYED A PART. BUT NEVER HAVE I WITNESSED A 2ND HALF MELTDOWN LIKE THAT. BUT IT HAPPENS SO GET OVER IT AND TRY AGAIN. IF 6A IS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL IT SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN SO PA LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE IN 6A!
    #LOP GO OWLS!

#2 SovietAlnwick

SovietAlnwick

Manager

• Members
    • 29 posts

Posted 3 days ago

I look forward to the owls coming up to the Governor's mansion. #LOP

#3 CU06

CU06

Challenger

• Validating
    • 713 posts

Posted 2 days ago

READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE. BEEN HERE BEFORE AND HAD 2 SEMI FINALS APPEARANCES IN 06 WITH A LOSS TO SMYRNA AND IN 08 WITH A LOSS TO OAKLAND. SO WINNING IS NO STRANGER TO THE OWLS...JUST HAVEN'T WON THE BIG ONE..YET. WE WILL BE IN A VERY COMPETITIVE DISTRICT AS WE WERE IN 4-5A. IT WILL GO DOWN TO THE WIRE. I DON'T DETERMINE THE CHAMPION UNTIL THE GAME IS PLAYED. SOMETIMES HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF AND HISTORY IS MADE ERRDAY. THE BLUERAIDERZ WILL JOIN US AND MCMINN WHO HAD A GOOD SEASON AND ALL THREE TEAMS CAN BUILD ON WHAT THEY HAVE COMING BACK.
    THE OWLS WERE YOUNG AND ARE RETURNING SOME KEY PIECES AND I WILL BE MORE OPTIMISTIC THIS SEASON. SOME EVOLVING NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE AND A HUNGER AND A MINDSET OF WINNING IT ALL ALONG WITH THE PLAYERS WHICH WE ALWAYS HAVE...
    TO LOSE A LEAD LIKE WE DID IS UNACCEPTABLE IN ERR WAY. IDK MAYBE YOUTH PLAYED A PART. BUT NEVER HAVE I WITNESSED A 2ND HALF MELTDOWN LIKE THAT. BUT IT HAPPENS SO GET OVER IT AND TRY AGAIN. IF 6A IS #BIGBOYFOOTBALL IT SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN SO PA LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHALLENGE IN 6A!
    #LOP GO OWLS!

Has the Owls' 2017 schedule come out yet?

#4 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 9,030 posts

Posted A day ago

Has the Owls' 2017 schedule come out yet?

THEY WORKING ON IT

#5 Governors91

Governors91

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 8,644 posts

Posted A day ago

THEY WORKING ON IT

I know for sure ya'll and Cleveland are coming to us in 2017 #LOP

#6 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player