Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

District 7A

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Shozen

Shozen

Trainer

• Members
    • 186 posts

Posted 3 days ago

Early in the season but what are everyone's thoughts? Clay has to be the clear cut favorite for the district and region lead by Key. They trounced Van Buren at VB by almost 30. Key is averaging 40+ppg and doesn't show any signs of slowing.

I think 2-5 is a toss up. Monterey got some good transfers and have shown some promise. Even though PC and JC are down they are always in the mix. Clarkrange only lost to Monterey by 1 so I feel 2-5 are close.

Edited by Shozen, 3 days ago.

#2 UCSportsFan

UCSportsFan

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,464 posts

Posted 2 days ago

Early in the season but what are everyone's thoughts? Clay has to be the clear cut favorite for the district and region lead by Key. They trounced Van Buren at VB by almost 30. Key is averaging 40+ppg and doesn't show any signs of slowing.

I think 2-5 is a toss up. Monterey got some good transfers and have shown some promise. Even though PC and JC are down they are always in the mix. Clarkrange only lost to Monterey by 1 so I feel 2-5 are close.

I watched Clay vs RBS the other night.  No one can match up against Key however this team will miss the presence of Mabry in the middle.  I don't think they are as good as they were last year at this point in the season but they are still the best team in 7A.  I'm with you on 2-5 and a really good team will be sitting home during the region tournament.  

Everyone looks good in "WARM-UPS"

#3 Shozen

Shozen

Trainer

• Members
    • 186 posts

Posted 2 days ago

I watched Clay vs RBS the other night. No one can match up against Key however this team will miss the presence of Mabry in the middle. I don't think they are as good as they were last year at this point in the season but they are still the best team in 7A. I'm with you on 2-5 and a really good team will be sitting home during the region tournament.

I agree. Lack of size will hurt them even more if they make it to the glass house.

However Clay beat a talented and tall Wayne County KY team in Monticello tonight. Key had 44 or something again.

Edited by Shozen, A day ago.

Spirit Style Chooser: