The Wrestler: A Life of Passion and the Pursuit of Greatness

Mrfess

New wrestling book released today!

"I thoroughly enjoyed Michael Fessler's book The Wrestler! It covers a wide array of topics and areas that will help wrestlers, young and old, better understand the sport and the life lessons that go along with it. A few of my favorite topics addressed are the mental game, humility, passion, and taking advantage of mentors. Very insightful information on all areas, plus many others. I highly recommend this book!"
- CHUCK YAGLA, 2x NCAA D1 National Champion for the University of Iowa, and Distinguished Member of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame

"Michael Fessler's book The Wrestler is a must read for anyone who has participated in the sport of wrestling. This book masterfully shares the struggle that everyone who has dared to put on a singlet and stand in the middle of the ring has had to face. Wrestling is tough. This sport exposes one's character and compels you to do the hard work in growing through the challenges that are exposed."
- DAN RUSSELL, 4x NCAA D2 National Champion, and the author of Finish Strong

The Wrestler: A Life of Passion and the Pursuit of Greatness

Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Wrestler-Life-Passion-Pursuit-Greatness/dp/0692804072/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1480687676&sr=1-4&keywords=michael+fessler

• Upvote 1