Dresden 2016 State 1A Champions

HCBigRed

Revy just use you first account. Let the 86 Kees and 24/7crap die

You are so wrong about your assumptions it's hilarious. You know nothing of what you think you do about me, and half of what you are certain of concerning what you assume are my posts & activities. Plus sir you are not my gatekeeper, advisor, confidante, or anything else. At best you are a casual acquaintance in cyberville to me, if that. And more plainly, you are full of crap (to use your terminology) if you think I answer to you in any way. I do what I wish to do, and I know why I do them, things which you would never understand. I can't ever recall asking your advice or input. Best thing you could do is stop your crap about my crap, cause you just making more crap. Laid out in an A, B, C way: Anesthetize anymore assumptive advice Albert. Buzz off my butt Bubba. Cut your clueless crap Charlie. Desist your detrimental discussions Dexter. Etc., Et Al, Ad Nauseum. (Maybe you'll get: Lay-off your laborious lashings Lennie)... Just leave me be. You have no idea.. None. If you no like, then by all means, just. Go. Away. From. Me.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My other original account was hacked several times, plus other problems. It deactivated for a reason. I don't need to explain myself, & shouldn't have to. Just fugettaboutit. "Friends" please don't try to mold me into your image, there may be motive to my madness you know not of. You may know my name/ moniker on here (or even in real life), but you do not know my story. Or reasons. Or motives. And until & unless I invite you into my confidence, you never will know. Stop smugly assuming you do because of some self-proclaimed superiority you think you have over me. But not to worry, I have other more pressing matters to attend to very soon, and you won't havta worry about this crazy fellow or his annoying, stupid, insane posts. Yep. Not to worry.

Edited by sportsfan247

Some people just can't accept that you're looking out for them, not "bossing" them...commendable, but futile.

To HevyRevy...credibility and respect man...I've defended you...time to let it go.

Grain of salt type thing with some people. By the way congrats on your better things to do in future Revykees24/7.