Congratulations White Haven!

crow6424

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're rite I'm ahead....state champs!!! Ain't nothing you can say to top that or bring it down....so keep quacking!! Make yourself look dumb

buddy was you on that team? No? You wasn't wearing pads? No? Were you in the stands with your pom POM's? Yeah? Thought so. YOU didnt win sh**. Your high school you root for did. What a loudmouth you are over the INTERNET though, I'll give you that. Edited by thegreatone36

Lol....sounds like your little feelings got hurt....when I get this ring to go with the 2012 ring I'll try not to let the shine from the diamonds hit your teary eyes...but yea you're rite, I had my pom poms and I was cheering loud and proud...not only did I win, but my community won, the city of memphis won..try 4 gold balls you idiot!!! Lol...I am whitehaven!!! I see why you call yourself thegreatone...lol

Edited by coach10ac

buddy was you on that team? No? You wasn't wearing pads? No? Were you in the stands with your pom POM's? Yeah? Thought so. YOU didnt win sh**. Your high school you root for did. What a loudmouth you are over the INTERNET though, I'll give you that.

OH OH 10ac , he's MAD now !! Poor widdle feller gonna meet everybody at recess !! LOL