White House Heritage vs White House- 9AA

NeWbLuE

Got to throw the records out when this game is played ....

even though I feel if schedules were switched the teams would have each other's records ....

All depends on who controls the pace of this game ... Don't think heritage speed and defense will

Be even close to last two Devils' opponents ....

Only chance heritage has to win this game in the Devils' gym is to have a quick start......Because they will get hot , the question is will they get hot to catch up or pull away ...

I got the Devils winning this one..... If the Blue Devils start well , the patriots will be in big trouble ..

Heritage held Springfield to 43 points and did control the pace in that game. Springfield tried to press but had to fall out of it.... too many easy baskets for Heritage. Springfield scored 68 against WH...without one of their best players. I'm not sure WH would have faired as well against East Hickman or Smith Co.  Smith Co beat Livingston the next game by 20...a team that is usually a powerhouse.

I agree IF whitehouse gets hot on 3's they will be tough, but thats just one portion of the game. I believe Heritage has a better handle on the entire package.

its gonna be good.

Heritage has a nice combination of size and speed.  Neely, Oskin, and Desmarais form a formidable frontcourt that the Devils can't match now with Morgan gone, however they are prone to foul trouble.  The Devils have the better shooting.  Living and dying by the 3 is a risky proposition.  Maybe the new lights, paint, backgrounds will have them off.  I predict the Patriots will win by 12 points, say 57-69.  Anyone know what the overall record is between these two since they began playing a few years ago.  I know White House won a couple, but I believe that Heritage is up overall.  Go Patriots!

Lets see I watched heritage their defense is weak . Only reason you don't give up many points is csuse you hold it so long on offense . It was so boring to watch . You say heritage has speed where . Heritage will look like snails compared to whst the blue devils have been playing . Pressure and pace makes this game . Devils won't allow them to hold the ball and truth be told devils will be shooting lay ups and wide open 3's . I have been waiting for this team to put a game together . 84-65 devils

Cleggy - I believe counting the 2005 Christmas tournament at Overton heritage is up 4-3 all time with the two school splitting winning away games the last 2 years ....Heritage with the sweep the first year in same district ....

White House beat smith county this summer by 10-12 points ..... new blue let's not forget they played a top 5 AA team in the state the night before Springfield game , and didn't just play but had Maplewood on the ropes ..... to think they weren't emotionally , mentally , and physically not themselves on the next night would be foolish ....

Cleggy - I believe counting the 2005 Christmas tournament at Overton heritage is up 4-3 all time with the two school splitting winning away games the last 2 years ....Heritage with the sweep the first year in same district ....

White House beat smith county this summer by 10-12 points ..... new blue let's not forget they played a top 5 AA team in the state the night before Springfield game , and didn't just play but had Maplewood on the ropes ..... to think they weren't emotionally , mentally , and physically not themselves on the next night would be foolish ....

White house ended up beat Smith county by 5.. Smith county had the ball with 15.8 seconds left and down three with a play to run and the freshman throwing the ball in made a lazy pass and #14 misses a very easy dunk.. Smith county has no seniors.. 3 juniors and 2 sophomores start..

Heritage has a nice combination of size and speed.  Neely, Oskin, and Desmarais form a formidable frontcourt that the Devils can't match now with Morgan gone, however they are prone to foul trouble.  The Devils have the better shooting.  Living and dying by the 3 is a risky proposition.  Maybe the new lights, paint, backgrounds will have them off.  I predict the Patriots will win by 12 points, say 57-69.  Anyone know what the overall record is between these two since they began playing a few years ago.  I know White House won a couple, but I believe that Heritage is up overall.  Go Patriots!

I wasn't off by much on the score or the analysis.  The Blue Devils could not handle the Patriots frontcourt trio and the press was ineffective.  Welbourn and Upton handled it with Rippy showing  he has some handles as well.  The atmosphere was fantastic and the gym was packed.  what more could you ask for?

Lets see I watched heritage their defense is weak . Only reason you don't give up many points is csuse you hold it so long on offense . It was so boring to watch . You say heritage has speed where . Heritage will look like snails compared to whst the blue devils have been playing . Pressure and pace makes this game . Devils won't allow them to hold the ball and truth be told devils will be shooting lay ups and wide open 3's . I have been waiting for this team to put a game together . 84-65 devils

You are still waiting.

Very true eating some more crow . I will watch film.. but to say press was ineffective I would say would be wrong . Patriots turned it over a lot and got the game we wanted . The difference is you made lay ups and free throws and devils basically missed all of theirs . Patriots have a lot to be excited about . They were able to run with the devils and win it's good to know you can win both ways sign of a good team . Another difference is devils kids are to nice . Heritage has those players willing to push the envelope and throw people to the ground kick people and push people around . Refs let you do it they understood it and took advantage of it . Devils haven't learned how to take advantage of how refs call a game . That game last night was not terrible but they about let it get out of hand . Everybiddy remember it's not how good you are now it's how good you are in February. Patriots have the upper hand now . Nice to see them packed in though . Kind of bring me back to the great games I played in my rivals Beech- Hendersonville clashes . Oh and congrats to Dave for winning halt time duel .