Who will be the next HC at David Crockett

Pioneer88

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blazer the next level to me is compete for the Conference Championship year in year out at least getting to the 2nd round year in year out that would be next level to me. What do you think would be next level for Crockett?

That sounds pretty reasonable, but not going to be easy.

Same thing at Boone, I think year in and year out we are just going to be middle of the pack.

Yea it's not but I think it's very possible I mean look at the Conference now no clearly dominate team since Mo West is gone unless Mo East go back to what they were in the mid 00s. Why do you think Boone will be middle of the pack? I think Jenkins does one the best jobs around here getting the most out of his talent and they won't back down from anyone I like that

Bosken's going to be a tough, tough act to follow there.  Coach knows how to develop talent and get kids out and energized.

30 applicants for the job doesn't surprise me, especially since it's attached to a PE opening, but it'll be hard for anyone to run a 5A football program with so few assistant coaches.  Most schools that size have at least 2-3 times that many.

IMO, the big, embarrassing discipline incidents they had in the past few years were directly related to having 70-80 boys out with only a small handful of adults to supervise.

BlueDevil who's your team you pull for jw? Bosken will def be a tough act to follow he did so much more for Crockett than just coach football. He help bring pride excitement and a winning mentality to the football team school and community. Worked hard to raised unreal amount of money to get new uniforms improve the weight room field house and new equipment. We need to hire someone who's willing to work that hard on the the Xs and Os and on the program it's self and stay at DC for more than jus 3 or 4 years. Its def hard to run a 5A program with very few assistants but A lot of that's on him he ran A lot of coaches off I think whoever they get will bring a few with him hopefully. The discipline incidents didn't happen because of not having enough staff member you can't have a coach in every room babysitting. It only takes a few kids to make dumb decisions to ruin it for everyone.

Edited by Coach423T

BlueDevil who's your team you pull for jw? Bosken will def be a tough act to follow he did so much more for Crockett than just coach football. He help bring pride excitement and a winning mentality to the football team school and community. Worked hard to raised unreal amount of money to get new uniforms improve the weight room field house and new equipment. We need to hire someone who's willing to work that hard on the the Xs and Os and on the program it's self and stay at DC for more than jus 3 or 4 years. Its def hard to run a 5A program with very few assistants but A lot of that's on him he ran A lot of coaches off I think whoever they get will bring a few with him hopefully. The discipline incidents didn't happen because of not having enough staff member you can't have a coach in every room babysitting. It only takes a few kids to make dumb decisions to ruin it for everyone.

From what I could tell Bosken worked harder than any coach in this area on getting his players attention from the next level.  Crockett has more kids playing college ball or at least getting attention from colleges than anyone; and it's not because of the overwhelming talent at DC, that comes from a coach busting his tail for his players.