Wartburg Coaching Search?

TTUBOBCAT

Hall of Fame coach puts in for a Graveyard job??Yes you better roll out the red carpet kill the fatted calf and have Rudy invited him over for coffee!

If Wartburg gets Satterfield, the may want to play the lottery that week because they are on a lucky streak. If William Blount would have hired him a few years ago after Meadows left, it would have changed that school's future for the better.  He would be a huge win for Wartburg.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is two questions...Why wouldn't Coach Satterfield want to coach with his son at Tenn Tech? Also, Coach is getting up there in years isn't he? He has been coaching since 1977. I got nothing but respect for the man. Good Coach and also very good man!

I believe he has been coaching somewhere else.

2 things...

1. I don't even know where wartburg is because you won't tell me.

2. I ain't sharing no dang coffee with Wartburgians

Bill will always be a Greenbackian!Only reason he may be in Wartburg is to show them what a football is.You should be proud to offer my old ball coach some coffee,heck I may even show up.If I can find that durn place!

Bill will always be a Greenbackian!Only reason he may be in Wartburg is to show them what a football is.You should be proud to offer my old ball coach some coffee,heck I may even show up.If I can find that durn place!

I remember alot of good battles between Coach Kreis and Satterfield. I believe they had a tremendous amount of respect for each other.