R'dale-Off season tidbits........

Lost Old Dad

After visiting other school's web sites and some of the competition, below is what I've come up with.  The only place I've seen that has the complete schedule is an opposing site that begins with H and ends in L.  Pretty sure this is the schedule:

Aug 18   East Nashville   Home
Aug 25   Franklin             Away
Sep 1     Siegel*              Home
Sep 8     Spring Hill         Home
Sep 15   Oakland*           Away
Sep 22   Centennial         Away
Sep 29   Cookeville*         Home
Oct 13    Coffee County*   Away
Oct 20    Warren County*  Away
Oct 27    Blackman*          Home

I would post the link to the other site but pretty sure that would  be a no-no.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the website went to crap after wyant left, i had always thought riverdale had the best high school website i had ever seen at the time in the early 2000's, the tomahawk chop played, had stats from all games and recent news, links to national ranks, mr football winners, records against each team "updated records, not just til 2006" just about anything you cld think of, and everything on the old website was clean and neat and it was updated weekly not once every now and then with a copy and paste from the dnj

Huh?  I have been doing the website since Wyant left and update it every Friday night,  http://arrowsup.org/football  and when news comes out. What website have you been looking at?     2017 Schedule is up as well.   Do you not follow @rhs_sports or @rhs_sid or @RHS_WarriorsFB on twitter?     Look under program links - everything is there.   

Everything that was there is still there except a lot of the old photos - with our past website provider we had a limit on disk space - with our current web-host that the county school board bought for every county high school we have no limit :)

Look under program links under football - everything is still there:

http://arrowsup.org/football

Edited by davidlimbaugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw on twitter that the weight club rankings right now were:

Braves - 24

Warriors - 5

Chief - 1

That's less than half the teams and seems a little low.  Not really sure but thinking back to the Rankin years always seemed like more in the top clubs.  I could be mistaken.

LOD, does this look about right or should we be a wee bit concerned.