Who will be the next coach at GCA?

Raven52

GCA's administration is sorely under qualified to perform a coaching search.  They are guilty of using nepotism as a way to create a click of buddies in the positions of leadership.  The basketball team coaching staff is made up of the head master, ad/basketball coach,  principle and middle school coach.  Those optics alone are a cause of concern.  Imagine if a basketball player or parent had a concern, who would they  go to?  Doig is unqualified to be an AD and in what universe should the head basketball coach serve as AD?  Hammond seems to be a nice guy, but he continues to hire his friends.  I really hope the new Pastor as Grace takes control of the mess created by this administration.

If you are going to make these claims, you should identify yourself and your affiliation and be able to back it up. I can address each of your off base comments but want to know your prejudices first.

Good luck to the kids!

I have edited this twice just because I thought I would just stay out of it but it is on a public board.I think he makes relevant points!Also some great questions!The old admin at GCA made some VERY questionable decisions that got them in hot water a few years back.A VERY good friend of mine who's son played for GCA (also played with my son in AAU) at the time of that fiasco went to the Pastor with questions about some of the players before the state tournament and it got swept under the rug!So who's to say he doesn't have a gripe???I'm sure the good ole buddy system has a few pieces of mold growing also!!

Edited by orngnblk

If you are going to make these claims, you should identify yourself and your affiliation and be able to back it up. I can address each of your off base comments but want to know your prejudices first.

You're really making this embarrassing. If you are on the inside and in the "know", just let all this outside noise go. You're making it worse. And, if you're "In the Know", you know who I am and have my cell phone #. Just let it go.

Scared? Hardly.

Those outside with no knowledge of the facts just need to mind their own business.

Those inside who think they know should refrain from calling anyone out.

I just need to stay away from Coach T as it only continues to frustrate me. Trust the process. All will be well. Things are not always as they appear.

Scared? Hardly.

Those outside with no knowledge of the facts just need to mind their own business.

Those inside who think they know should refrain from calling anyone out.

I just need to stay away from Coach T as it only continues to frustrate me. Trust the process. All will be well. Things are not always as they appear.

You, sir, are the one that called someone out. And you're 110% correct, you should stay off of coacht. I'll let someone else comment on the process. Like I said, Let It Go. But you can't, Wow. The outside noise can be deafening but doesn't need to be responded to in a public message board, no matter who you are.

• Upvote 1

Holy cow, its like a bunch of turkey vulchers trying to tear apart a deer on here! If anyone gives a rat's rear about kids in general, and/or about Grace Christian Academy, stop this kind of nonsense and get on the basketball thread and support the boys and coaches headed to Murfreesboro! No, nothing of that sort has been discussed or verified today. The AD, as I'm sure you know, is also a very good basketball coach that is currently getting our boys ready for a state tourney run against the No. 1 ranked team in the state. Only someone looking to tear down GCA for whatever reason would even put something like this out there today. STOP IT!

Just heard the AD has stepped down at GCA? Can any of the insiders confirm this?

Let's do this. You worry about your Leprechauns and we'll worry about the Rams. You aren't fooling anybody. You aren't being inquisitive, you just like to sling mud. Why don't you change your screen name to Goodyear All-Terrain since you like slinging it so much. Go back to your 5A board and let it go. As you know, the AD is also our HS Basketball HC getting ready to coach a team at state. This shouldn't distract players preparing to play. Whether or not it's true is a moot point. Players read this stuff. You left, and good riddance.