Best AAA Teams

Gr8bballfan

Riverdale is a top 5 team in the country... they're receiving criticism due to the fact that they did not make it out to Phoenix for the Nike TOC...

I think HH is a top 10 team and was on the wrong end of an upset in D.C. over the Christmas break.

I think Bradley Central is a good team, but White Station has more "marquee" wins when it comes to that national ranking. White Station went up to a big national tournament in Cincy over the Christmas break and beat some good teams up there. The dispute over who is the better team between these two will be settled in March at state, hopefully...

GC. Do you put much stock in CoachT rankings? Who is criticizing Riverdale? How long have you been coaching high school girls basketball?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC. Do you put much stock in CoachT rankings? Who is criticizing Riverdale? How long have you been coaching high school girls basketball?

I haven't looked at CoachT rankings... so I can't say one way or the other... in years past, I feel comfortable with saying that the rankings have been fairly accurate.

The people criticizing Riverdale comes from the national scene.

I have never coached a high school basketball game. I am a fan of the game.. I state my opinion on things, and people either agree or disagree...

Edited by GCPioneer

I haven't looked at CoachT rankings... so I can't say one way or the other... in years past, I feel comfortable with saying that the rankings have been fairly accurate.

The people criticizing Riverdale comes from the national scene.

I have never coached a high school basketball game. I simply state my opinion on things, and people either agree or disagree...

Seems like a pretty honest answer. Have no idea who you are, but you seem to talk like you have a national rating opinion . How would you have such a opinion if you never coached a high school game ? How old are you? How would you know what USA TODAY would not know?

Seems like a pretty honest answer. Have no idea who you are, but you seem to talk like you have a national rating opinion . How would you have such a opinion if you never coached a high school game ? How old are you? How would you know what USA TODAY would not know?

A national rating opinion is an overstatement. I have friends who work for various media outlets, and have a say what goes on in the national scene... I try and keep up with it all the best I can. My opinion is nothing more than an opinion regardless if I've coached 1 game or 10,000 games...

Most people in West TN, and who know me in general, know who I am on here.

Edited by GCPioneer

A national rating opinion is an overstatement. I have friends who work for various media outlets, and have a say what goes on in the national scene... I try and keep up with it all the best I can. My opinion is nothing more than an opinion regardless if I've coached 1 game or 10,000 games...

Please tell the rest of us who you are. Might be a great resource for the rest of us. Would love to have a connection to national media. I am not hating on you, just jealous of the national info you have.

In your opinion should Tennessee have three teams in the top 18 USA Today polls?