Glencliff Football Job

runtheball

I guess spring practice didn't go so well huh...

Had nothing to do with spring. In fact I went by twice and watched practice. Scott really thought Glencliff could win 4-5 games. Had nothing to do with Glencliff. It was a decision based on what we all would have done. 

Edited by runtheball

Feel for the kids.. Hopefully there is more than meets the eye then he realized just how bad Glencliff was. Surely Coach had to know what he was getting himself into before he took the job.

Had nothing to do with Glencliff, being good or bad. He knew what he was facing and was excited to get it going. I think he made a decision we all would have made. I know I would ,with regrets for the players though.But knowing kids ,they will be fine.  

Had nothing to do with Glencliff, being good or bad. He knew what he was facing and was excited to get it going. I think he made a decision we all would have made. I know I would ,with regrets for the players though.But knowing kids ,they will be fine.

I hope so. Those kids have went through so many losses and coaches that I felt Coach Smith was a great pick for those kids. Will hurt to have to switch up again

Howdoitknow the guy I spoke of was an assistant at Overton under Anderson and then went to hillsboro under Clayton. Two pretty good coaches to learn from. Went home to Mississippi for a few years and has come back. Would be a good hire and could keep building on what Scott started to build.

I hope the Colts hire the best candidate possible.