Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Pegleg?

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,806 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:07 PM

I garuntee you im real concerned about Pegleg. Me and that man from ronnies red eye was going down to save a lot a few weeks ago and they was a plane crashed down by that Loyd mans building. Was it Pegleg and powerp? I garuntee you I heard they lived but got beat up.
    My name is ROY!

#2 Southtowner

Southtowner

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,098 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 07:53 AM

I garuntee you im real concerned about Pegleg. Me and that man from ronnies red eye was going down to save a lot a few weeks ago and they was a plane crashed down by that Loyd mans building. Was it Pegleg and powerp? I garuntee you I heard they lived but got beat up.

Roy, pegleg is getting better at landing his plane. He didn't nose dive this one. He only flipped it.  

Also they ran out of fuel.  Don't they have a fuel card to fill the tank up on those recruitin' trips across the Bama line?

South Pittsburg Pirates

#3 beerman

beerman

Contender

• Members
    • 771 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 02:57 PM

Think they were trying to refuel at big daddy's.

#4 rlh

rlh

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 7,694 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 09:00 AM

I heard that their plane got knocked out of the air due to the scream from that Nick Satan man over that Lane Kiffin man messing up his offense in the playoffs.

Roll Tide

God Bless

Spirit Style Chooser: