Congrats to two Upper Cumberland snipers

UCPrepShowcase

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 point shot can be disaster building your offense totally around breaking individual records,hope both schools coaches don't get caught up in trying to do so or underachieving the ultimate "team" prize will occur. Both schools have a chance as a "team" .Good luck to both.

You are correct. Gracie has team mates that score in double numbers constantly. I have her up to 357 now.

well, when you go OFER...vs Clarkrange...shut up about records..

I'm not sure what your problem is but... 1. You should be suspended at the least 2 weeks from this site. 2. I'm betting the farm you would not say anything in public like you say here. 3. I don't have any kids playing now but I guarantee you wouldn't say these to me in public about mine and dare say you would to Buck's dad either..

Ryan Meadows

3 point shot can be disaster building your offense totally around breaking individual records,hope both schools coaches don't get caught up in trying to do so or underachieving the ultimate "team" prize will occur. Both schools have a chance as a "team" .Good luck to both.

Gracie only had two 3's against LA, they defended her well. So, Riley Hurst steped up and hit 7. Who do you guard? Gracie is up to 361.

I'm not sure what your problem is but... 1. You should be suspended at the least 2 weeks from this site. 2. I'm betting the farm you would not say anything in public like you say here. 3. I don't have any kids playing now but I guarantee you wouldn't say these to me in public about mine and dare say you would to Buck's dad either..

Ryan Meadows

We have a lot of mutual friends on Facebook