MoWest Headcoach

TrojiCane

The Trojans have removed the interim tag from Alvin Sanders. Great choice in my opinion, he'll need a little patience but I think he'll be very successful when it's all said and done.

How much patience? We return a lot of our skill position players next year. Yeah we're moving up but I don't see any reason we can't compete all of a sudden

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just applying facts to this message board.

In regard to your evaluation of the skill players that is an opinion not a fact. I do think there was some factual statements made one being that your moving up to 6A the other statements were merely opinions. Give the man a chance to do his job and lets not turn into a delusional fan base. The schedule will be tough no question, and if he and his staff can go 4-6 I think he over achieved in my "opinion".  

In regard to your evaluation of the skill players that is an opinion not a fact. I do think there was some factual statements made one being that your moving up to 6A the other statements were merely opinions. Give the man a chance to do his job and lets not turn into a delusional fan base. The schedule will be tough no question, and if he and his staff can go 4-6 I think he over achieved in my "opinion".

You think 4-6 is overachieving with what we have returning next year? Well you're obviously one of the delusional ones.

4-6 is a little gloom and doom in my opinion. I think the absolute floor for next year's team is 5-5 but I think 6-4 or 7-3 is a pretty realistic goal. But East and Jefferson County are probably the only games I'll be %100 confident going into. Farragut is coming off a state championship, Bearden and Science Hill always have athletes and D-B is probably the most consistently good team in the conference even if they've been down for a few years. So every week in this new conference is going to be a battle, which is why I think Coach Sanders deserves a bit of patience the first year or 2.

4-6 is a little gloom and doom in my opinion. I think the absolute floor for next year's team is 5-5 but I think 6-4 or 7-3 is a pretty realistic goal. But East and Jefferson County are probably the only games I'll be %100 confident going into. Farragut is coming off a state championship, Bearden and Science Hill always have athletes and D-B is probably the most consistently good team in the conference even if they've been down for a few years. So every week in this new conference is going to be a battle, which is why I think Coach Sanders deserves a bit of patience the first year or 2.

I do agree that he deserves a chance. But yes there's no reason to expect a losing season next year with what we have back even if we are moving up. West should be at least competitive in just about every game they play if they don't win

• 1 year later...