Has Grace named a new coach since Coach McCamey left?

devilsden

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure wish they would hurry up and get the position filled. Football in high school is now a 12 month job if your serious about winning. I know who I hope will get the job and I'm hearing he is the lead horse right now in the world of rumors but if that person takes the job GCA will be on a whole new level which I'm hoping to see.

• 2 weeks later...

According to my sources, there were some talks with a "Jackson based private school coach", but that is dead at this point.  I never thought they would be able to get together from a financial standpoint.  

Same sources indicate that the OC from a private school in Jacksonvile, FL seems to be the odds on favorite now.   

Edited by HTV

Sounds like the 12th man must been living in a cave this winter. I hate it didn't work out because BR would be the best offensive coach in East Tennessee and no one is even close anymore since GQ left Maryville. I've heard a name or two mentioned but neither are in the same league with RB.

Have faith Grasshopper!;)