Mt Juliet 2017

BKisler

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Kisler, how you looking this spring? We started up on Monday, and I hear it went really good. We've got some talent coming back. Just not a lot of experience.

WC; I have not see any of the practices or heard anything about practice. Seems like things have been pretty quiet. I live in KY. and have not talked to anyone lately. My son graduated in 2015; so I am not as close to the program as I once was.

MJ got smacked around yesterday. Looking like a big drop off from last year.

Haha you must have not been there.  They beat Ravenwood 35 to 0.  Offense moved the ball up and down the field and defense was pretty stout.  After the 1st series the defense didnt let Ravenwood cross the 50.  

It was good to see some familiar faces also good to see White come back to MJ.  

Haha you must have not been there.  They beat Ravenwood 35 to 0.  Offense moved the ball up and down the field and defense was pretty stout.  After the 1st series the defense didnt let Ravenwood cross the 50.  

It was good to see some familiar faces also good to see White come back to MJ.  

Noway; thanks for the update. Who is playing QB for the Bears? Any other specifics? I am also glad White is back at MJ.

MJ D is very aggressive and good at getting to the ball. RW not bad for 3rd coach in 3 years and reduction in numbers from rezoning. Don't think either team showed much. Coaches all seemed to be focused on getting right players in right spots. Both teams gonna have successful seasons.