Mt Juliet 2017

BKisler

Surprise? What is "surprise"? What does that equate to? 4 wins, 5 wins? What? Its no surprise that a Wilson Central backer is on here talking on a Mt Juliet thread, and not talking on a Wilson Central thread. Is there a 2017 Wilson Central thread?

Our surprise will take place in the bear's den this season. You will see. I know you will come back with 'we've heard that before', but I'm telling you that it is about to go down. We got some talent coming back, and we upgraded at OC. Keep sleeping!

No WC football thread, but I was a having civilized convo with bear fans until you rudely hopped in. Dub C!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our surprise will take place in the bear's den this season. You will see. I know you will come back with 'we've heard that before', but I'm telling you that it is about to go down. We got some talent coming back, and we upgraded at OC. Keep sleeping!

No WC football thread, but I was a having civilized convo with bear fans until you rudely hopped in. Dub C!

Now WCndaHouse; you are only hoping that Central will surprise the Bears. I don't see it happening; at least not this year. Who did you get as new OC?

What does WC have coming back as far as talent? Who will be key players?

Unless you got Quarles to leave Furman; your new OC is not close to what White was for you. Coach White will enjoy putting 50+ on the Wildcats this year. You can count on Raines having a big game ( over 200 yards ) rushing.

GO BEARS !

Edited by BKisler

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2017 at 1:35 PM, WCndaHouse said:

Is this a joke? If so it's a very comical one.... MJ owns the soul of WC. It's plain and simple. You will lose this coming season to the bears and will conintue to lose year after year. It's embarrassing to call it a rivalry anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...