Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Jackson County

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Preppy

Preppy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 48 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

I realize that Jackson County does not have a team at the level that program is accustomed to, but have they had injuries this season? They didn't look great but were solid early in the season.

#2 UCSportsFan

UCSportsFan

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 5,771 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:24 AM

No injuries, no excuses.  We need to get back into playing AAU at an early age like the rest of our District 7A schools are doing and start working harder.  The days are over when we just show up and win because of that JC on our jerseys.  I'm very interested in seeing what the future holds for this program.  We have two very good juniors in Hardy and Pippin, however we need to develop some talent to go with them.  The 8th grade has a lot of potential, but they need to get into the gym and stay there.  How this team beats Clarkrange and loses to Red Boiling is beyond me.  I wasn't there so didn't see how it unfolded but Jackson County should never lose to Red Boiling.  Hats off to the coaches and players in RBS though, they clearly were the better team last night by the looks of the score.  

Everyone looks good in "WARM-UPS"

#3 Antwan

Antwan

Hall of Famer

• Members
    • 12,998 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

No injuries, no excuses.  We need to get back into playing AAU at an early age like the rest of our District 7A schools are doing and start working harder.  The days are over when we just show up and win because of that JC on our jerseys.  I'm very interested in seeing what the future holds for this program.  We have two very good juniors in Hardy and Pippin, however we need to develop some talent to go with them.  The 8th grade has a lot of potential, but they need to get into the gym and stay there.  How this team beats Clarkrange and loses to Red Boiling is beyond me.  I wasn't there so didn't see how it unfolded but Jackson County should never lose to Red Boiling.  Hats off to the coaches and players in RBS though, they clearly were the better team last night by the looks of the score.

RBS is 13-2 in their last 15 games. They are not bad.

Spirit Style Chooser: