Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Softball Midstate who is favored? Road to Murf AAA,AA,A DIV2 AA,A

• Please log in to reply
    16 replies to this topic

#1 Softballguru2017

Softballguru2017

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:25 AM

Lets see what the beginning of the season looks like and see who really is a threat and who is really going to Murfreesboro in May. Let's hear why you believe your teams have a shot.

#2 PIONEERS12

PIONEERS12

Challenger

• CoachT+
    • 578 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:52 PM

It's a shame MrNoitAll retired.

#3 Softballguru2017

Softballguru2017

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:51 AM

Well seems there is no teams that are head and shoulders above the rest I guess lol. Yes MRNOITALL needs to drop by and give some insight. Anyhow let me start this with some of the Midstate teams that have a shot to make some noise this year! AAA- Stewarts Creek, Clarksville

AA- Of Course prob the best team in the State White House Heritage(Loaded), Waverly. A- Columbia Academy, Summertown. D2AA- Baylor, GPS D2A-Kings Academy, Friendship.

Teams to possibly shake things up- Lebanon, Greenbrier, Goodpasture, PJP, Davidson Academy

#4 MTSN

MTSN

Trainer

• Members
    • 207 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:24 PM

AAA is certainly a headscratcher. Dickson, Siegel, Oakland, and Gibbs, among others, graduated their ace pitchers last year. I don't know if anybody really stands out at the moment. Stewarts Creek will likely make it back to State; Clarksville, too. But who else? Coffee? Wilson Central? Someone unexpected like Blackman? Might Soddy make it back? What about Ooltewah? Their ace pitcher is only a junior, but she didn't have any bats around her last year; that's why they fell one round short of the promised land.

I don't think the picture will be very clear until at least early April. Not to me, anyway.

(And yeah, I know you said Midstate, but I'm looking at the bigger picture.)

#5 Guru

Guru

Challenger

• Members
    • 680 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:11 PM

Heard Mrknowitall is back coaching  at Macon County

Troy Joe Smith

#6 PIONEERS12

PIONEERS12

Challenger

• CoachT+
    • 578 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 12:14 PM

Heard Mrknowitall is back coaching  at Macon County

So he is not umpiring anymore?

#7 Softballguru2017

Softballguru2017

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:57 AM

Anyone know if Gordonsville will be in the mix? I know Watertown should be good, but Gordonsville lost 6 seniors. And out of the Chattanooga 1A I heard silverdale lost their coach???

With Marion Co pitcher graduating who will be favored and 1 and 2 seed out of that region??

Edited by Softballguru2017, 22 February 2017 - 07:01 AM.

#8 softballdad25

softballdad25

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

Can't comment on Gordonsville or that area, but Silverdale is loaded. Will definitely be in the mix in class A tourney. Marion graduated a strong senior class. Whitwell returns a talented bunch. They should be favorites in that district with Sale Creek also in contention.

#9 INoLosers

INoLosers

Camper

• Members
    • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:30 PM

I heard that Knoxville Farragut was going to be tough this year! Excellent Coach has a great group of players. 

#10 Softballguru2017

Softballguru2017

Camper

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 09:06 AM

Well I got out and watched the Friendship Playday this weekend. Dekalb is loaded with pitching, hitting, speed and depth. They will make murfreesboro if they stay healthy I believe. Friendship has everything but the pitching. The team in 1A to look out for is going to be Goodpasture dont let their size fool you.They have a pitcher that is a freshman 6'4 at least and she can spin it pretty good and was hitting high 58 59mph consistently got her at 61 mph once , but they are well coached very disciplined. Got some good hitters. Just giving a warning they are back I believe. 

Spirit Style Chooser: