Whitehaven coach has schedule woes

CoachT

Like I said it wouldn't be much of a game. Neither would dresden, Milan, or liberty tech. Just stating that Whitehaven has traveled farther in the past for just an away game and not getting one in return. If SP and whitehaven wants to sign a home and home to get both teams schedules filled the it's an option atleast.

We do it every year. That tradition started about 7 or 8 years ago. We have a game like that on the 2017-2018 schedule already. That's not the point though.

We will more then likely have to travel somewhere to get some games. Let's not let this happen again though is my point. We already know that there are programs who aren't going to sign home/home because they don't want to come to Whitehaven. Let's just find the one's who will and roll with them.

Edited by kwc

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLOLOLOL ... As what I expected!

Riiigggghhht. Lol

By your own admission you start this thread as a troll. Then you spend your time bemoaning the scheduling woes of your school and agree with BHS that racism and fear of personal safety are reasons why some schools don't play you guys.

When a poster pointed to the nations leading violent crime statistics you tried to dismiss them by calling them "perceived". Have I missed anything yet?

Your T personna is such a contradiction it's laughable. You try to be this serious poster of all things Whitehaven, but glib on occasion, that uses "facts" but makes outlandish and mind numbingly goofy posts. You use the low hanging fruit argument of racism yet fail to acknowledge very valid reasons why other schools haven't scheduled you.

Honestly fella you've made a fool out of yourself, again, by trying to be "that" guy on the T. All the claims of racism, being scared, etc... just shouldn't be posted here. Thanks for another record proving you are truly, I mean this with no disrespect, a clown of the highest level. Keep on keeping on sport. :)

BA would come but MBA WILL NOT lol. They don't want to come to us and we are 8-10 mins down the street. Makes you look at life different lol

Well.......since you are looking at life differently based upon incomplete information (perhaps hand-picked to advance a particular agenda?), I feel compelled to add that MBA played at PC in 2013.  I don't know why you are spreading an unfounded rumor that MBA won't play at PC - maybe you should ask Coach Brunetti about their arrangement with MBA before you start spewing the hate speech. 

By the way, I know this doesn't fit your narrative, so feel free to ignore it, but MBA is playing at White Station on September 28 this year. 

Edited by RedRobin1

Riiigggghhht. Lol

By your own admission you start this thread as a troll. Then you spend your time bemoaning the scheduling woes of your school and agree with BHS that racism and fear of personal safety are reasons why some schools don't play you guys.

When a poster pointed to the nations leading violent crime statistics you tried to dismiss them by calling them "perceived". Have I missed anything yet?

Your T personna is such a contradiction it's laughable. You try to be this serious poster of all things Whitehaven, but glib on occasion, that uses "facts" but makes outlandish and mind numbingly goofy posts. You use the low hanging fruit argument of racism yet fail to acknowledge very valid reasons why other schools haven't scheduled you.

Honestly fella you've made a fool out of yourself, again, by trying to be "that" guy on the T. All the claims of racism, being scared, etc... just shouldn't be posted here. Thanks for another record proving you are truly, I mean this with no disrespect, a clown of the highest level. Keep on keeping on sport. :)

First ... I didn't start this thread. Go look for yourself to see who started it.

Second ... I have never claimed racism. BHS has claimed racism. I haven't.  So, if that's what you read on any of my posts, you need to go and re-read what I've posted from a new perspective.

I have claimed that white folks are scared to come and play a game at Whitehaven due to their concerns for their safety. (That is what I've been told by white co-workers) If that's racism, then I'm guilty as charged of what you claim.

Now pertaining to those statistics. Are those statistics for the City of MEMPHIS or are they for the area of town where Whitehaven's stadium is located?

Let's see if you answer this question?

Edited by kwc

Well.......since you are looking at life differently based upon incomplete information (perhaps hand-picked to advance a particular agenda?), I feel compelled to add that MBA played at PC in 2013.  I don't know why you are spreading an unfounded rumor that MBA won't play at PC - maybe you should ask Coach Brunetti about their arrangement with MBA before you start spewing the hate speech. 

By the way, I know this doesn't fit your narrative, so feel free to ignore it, but MBA is playing at White Station on September 28 this year. 

White Station DOESN'T have a home stadium and the neighborhood that the school is located IS NOT the Same as Whitehaven... But the MAIN thing is they don't have an On-campus stadium so please share where will your game be?

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

White Station DOESN'T have a home stadium and the neighborhood that the school is located IS NOT the Same as Whitehaven... But the MAIN thing is they don't have an On-campus stadium so please share where will your game be?

Well since White Station is the home team, I guess it will be wherever they put it - likely the same venue that they play their other home games.  Probably the same place you play them when it is their home game. 

Playing White Station, in theory, is an EASIER GAME and you don't have to deal with the Demographic that you're afraid of... In theory, the game could be played at MUS. It will likely be at the Fairgrounds which is in Orange Mound, imho, but the powers that be call it Midtown...

I am looking forward to the trip to Memphis regardless of where the game is.  I don't think you know me, or anything about me, so please tell me how you pretend to know what "Demographic" I am afraid of. 

Tell you what - I won't make assumptions about you and you don't make assumptions about me.  That sound fair?

As for football, you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't see that you have set forth any objective criteria to support your proposition that MBA, BA or Ensworth is "afraid" of playing anybody.  Ensworth used to regularly play Oakland and Smyrna (when they were really really good) in home and home and has no shame in their record against those teams.  Those series fell apart when the AAA schools decided that they had enough on their plates and chose not to renew.  Actually left Ensworth with a 9-game schedule for a year or two there.  Was very happy to see Whitehaven win it all last year - awesome team; sorry that some of their fans can't display the same class as the players and coaching staff.   

I am looking forward to the trip to Memphis regardless of where the game is.  I don't think you know me, or anything about me, so please tell me how you pretend to know what "Demographic" I am afraid of. 

Tell you what - I won't make assumptions about you and you don't make assumptions about me.  That sound fair?

As for football, you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't see that you have set forth any objective criteria to support your proposition that MBA, BA or Ensworth is "afraid" of playing anybody.  Ensworth used to regularly play Oakland and Smyrna (when they were really really good) in home and home and has no shame in their record against those teams.  Those series fell apart when the AAA schools decided that they had enough on their plates and chose not to renew.  Actually left Ensworth with a 9-game schedule for a year or two there.  Was very happy to see Whitehaven win it all last year - awesome team; sorry that some of their fans can't display the same class as the players and coaching staff.   

when I say YOU I am speaking about the Athletic Dept at whichever Large Private out of Nashville that will be coming to the M...

The Class argument flies in the face of Petty Eddie Folks like you that can't admit that their school is Very Afraid of taking an L as well as a community.