2017 Class AAA West Regional Boys' BB Tourney Breakdown (Regions 7 & 8)

kwc

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

How many vans is Hardaway running around Memphis daily to pick up players?  I've heard he sends a van over to pick up a player/players at his/their house and takes them to school at East, then takes them home after practice.  Why don't the other schools in Memphis speak up about this kind of stuff?  Now i see why East is getting all the best players year in and year out.  

How many vans is Hardaway running around Memphis daily to pick up players?  I've heard he sends a van over to pick up a player/players at his/their house and takes them to school at East, then takes them home after practice.  Why don't the other schools in Memphis speak up about this kind of stuff?  Now i see why East is getting all the best players year in and year out.  

Haha the ones who honestly dont stay near the school if you subtracted them from the equation, East would still be holding that Gold Ball in a few weeks. 

That was my thought......The Truth is Stranger Than Fiction......

East has won by 21,and 28 against Whitehaven. No one in their district has been close.

No one from 15AAA can get close either.

Most teams left have good guard play and guards win games. East's guards are better than any guards in 15AAA and their bigs are far better than any team. They are pressing everyone all the time. No one else in Memphis is talented enough to handle that size and pressure for 32 min.

East has won by 21,and 28 against Whitehaven. No one in their district has been close.

No one from 15AAA can get close either.

Most teams left have good guard play and guards win games. East's guards are better than any guards in 15AAA and their bigs are far better than any team. They are pressing everyone all the time. No one else in Memphis is talented enough to handle that size and pressure for 32 min.

No one in AAA honestly