11A Tournament

cullycutter

It looks like the weather will clear out and we will make the trip to watch the finals. Will be interesting to see the two best players in 12A, according to CoachT pundits, go at it. I really think it comes down to supporting cast, and from what I have seen in my very limited opportunities, Summertown appears deeper.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Summertown appears deeper.

Agreed.  I hope Graves can beat her slump tonight. She's a player, but I've seen/heard that she has struggled to score the last few games.  Don't know if she's been sick or what.  She'll beat it, just hope its tonight so we can see a great game.  Brooks is also peaking at the right time, so Summertown will have to figure out how to contain her without giving the other 4 a free lane.  Hoping for a good game, either way

Agreed. I hope Graves can beat her slump tonight. She's a player, but I've seen/heard that she has struggled to score the last few games. Don't know if she's been sick or what. She'll beat it, just hope its tonight so we can see a great game. Brooks is also peaking at the right time, so Summertown will have to figure out how to contain her without giving the other 4 a free lane. Hoping for a good game, either way

I too hope for a great game. I know Graves doesn't play the minutes that Brooks does or take the percentage of shots because Summertown is so much deeper, they normally play 10 in every game. Graves seems to be a team player, content to score 30 or 3, as long as the team wins. She still leads the team is scoring according to An online website. And according to the post game interview after the Richland game, the coach was trying to pull Richland out of that zone they like to play so that did get them out of an offensive rtyhm. I am sure Summertown is game planning Brooks #1 and then the others second.. I am not sure who PC game plans for, Summertown has multiple players who can knock down the 3 and if you play tight on the perimeter, they can score in the post of left 1:1.... No better day than game day!

Edited by BasketballIQ

Summertown is much deeper. PC has a young team playing 3 sophs and 2 fresh a lot of mins. Brooks is a jr and Roberts is one of the sophs.Like I said in an earlier post PC by 3 at home then Summertown by a bunch at home. No matter who wins they will have their hands full with region 5!

Yep absolutely right. At this point for PC to win they have to be spot on and other team a little off probably. But with Brooks a jr and Roberts a soph to go along with the other 2 sophs and 2 fresh that played a lot the future looks pretty good, I think but I should be careful with opinions. LOL

Fanforlife22, I think APSU may have shown interest in Brooks but not sure because she is a junior? Somebody will get a good player but also a good kid! The only signing that I know for sure is on the boys team

#23 Perry signed with Brescia Univ. in Owensboro Ky.