Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

State Brackets are released.

• Please log in to reply
    16 replies to this topic

#1 Crossfaced93

Crossfaced93

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:47 PM

The brackets are out on trackwrestling.

#2 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 818 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:11 PM

Unofficial til tomorrow.

#3 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 4,280 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:29 PM

is that a news flash....whos sposed to follow up on that....u gonna provide us the brackets

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#4 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 818 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:34 PM

is that a news flash....whos sposed to follow up on that....u gonna provide us the brackets

im guessing this was aimed at me. The state doesnt release the brackets til Monday to give them time to fix issues with the 1st "draft" of the bracket that track posts. Seeding issues, name issues, etc. The official brackets are released on TSSAA.org on Monday. Same process every year

Edited by Bump11, 12 February 2017 - 05:34 PM.

#5 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 4,280 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:03 PM

soory Bump...couldnt resist again.....theyre actually already on TSSAA 

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and passed on to them to do the same. 40th President of the United States

#6 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 818 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

soory Bump...couldnt resist again.....theyre actually already on TSSAA

actually they're not 🤐 but nice try though! If you go to tssaa.org, the "brackets and results" link is blacked out. Make sure youre looking at the right tournament :)

Bump just sayin

Edited by Bump11, 12 February 2017 - 07:15 PM.

#7 mrfixalot49

mrfixalot49

Trainer

• Members
    • 193 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

I'm just curious what you guys are looking at. I just looked at my son's bracket on track. It does say unofficial. So that is subject to change.

Edited by mrfixalot49, 12 February 2017 - 07:28 PM.

#8 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 818 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

Correct. There are brackets on track. Track released unofficial brackets today. But the official brackets are released on tssaa tomorrow. If you go to a bracket on track, it even says unofficial and says that official brackets are to be released via TSSAA tomorrow

Edited by Bump11, 12 February 2017 - 07:28 PM.

#9 Booger

Booger

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 4,280 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:20 PM

actually they're not but nice try though! If you go to tssaa.org, the "brackets and results" link is blacked out. Make sure youre looking at the right tournament :smile:

Bump just sayin

hey jack, Booger got special skills.......gotta printed off copy sittin write on table

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

#10 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 818 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:31 PM

hey jack, Booger got special skills.......gotta printed off copy sittin write on table

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

you misspelled right* and i have a copy of every single bracket. But unless you work for tssaa, you didnt get it from tssaa.org i promise you that. Why dont you just admit you printed off of track instead of trying to look cool. You dont have special powers. And anyone who goes to TSSAA.org and looks will see that you do not have access to the "brackets and results" yet. So unless you printed off of track, which my grandma can do, or work for TSSAA, which i doubt, you're not special

Edited by Bump11, 12 February 2017 - 08:40 PM.

Spirit Style Chooser: