Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Double A State Tournament Predictions

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 GCPioneer

GCPioneer

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 9,204 posts

Posted A week ago

Edited by GCPioneer, A week ago.

Gibson Co. Pioneers
    2009 and 2010 AA Girls Basketball State Champs, 2016 Single A State Runner-Up
    2009 record - 35-0, 2010 record - 35-1, 2016 record - 37-1

#2 SuperFan14A

SuperFan14A

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 86 posts

Posted A week ago

I went and watched the 13AA tourney tonight. I'd say South Side (14AA) will have the best shot based upon what I watched tonight. I've seen South Side three times and they would have easily defeated each of these 4 teams tonight in my opinion. Westview appears to have the players, but something must be going on up there. They're guards were pretty much non-existent tonight and I don't think the taller shooter scored (not sure), but their big post was dominant. I've seen Westview four times and outside of the taller outside shooter (Pritchett?) and Graves, The entire lineup is different. They're PG is back but I dont think she's a 100 percent. Would not be surprised if Crockett County beats them on Saturday. 

Upperman? Lewis County? Knox Fulton? South Side? Haywood? East Nashville?

This has been a crazy year in basketball and nothing will surprise me. 

#3 Bearettesalltheway

Bearettesalltheway

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 93 posts

Posted A week ago

Mcminn central all the way

Spirit Style Chooser: