Expected Outstanding Wrestler Awards

AZN

King will have his hands full with Wittman. Wittman will coast to the finals. It will be close and both will have to wrestle well to win. Both are great kids and probably know each other well

Wittman has finished 4th the last two years losing to the FRHS kid who Dendy and Murphy both dominated. Eli will score at will and it will not be a close match. Edited by D2wrestlingfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it should be a lifetime achievement award, but what wrestlers besides Knox Fuller are going for their 4th Individual State Championship?

I don't think that 4 state tournaments and 4 titles is a lifetime achievement, but it is a pretty cool state tournament achievement.  It doesn't happen very often for a reason.  Has there ever been a 4xer who didn't get it?

I don't think that 4 state tournaments and 4 titles is a lifetime achievement, but it is a pretty cool state tournament achievement. It doesn't happen very often for a reason. Has there ever been a 4xer who didn't get it?

Both Ryan Parker and Micheal Murphy from Baylor were 4 timers last year and neither of them received OW

From the AAA matches I've been able to watch online, I'd have to say the HWT winner should be OW. They both just manhandled their opponents in the semi's.

their opponents were not that good. I saw an average kid's club head lock work. You don't see that working in the middle weights. Outstanding wrestler should be just that not beating below average kids in a dominating fassion

their opponents were not that good. I saw an average kid's club head lock work. You don't see that working in the middle weights. Outstanding wrestler should be just that not beating below average kids in a dominating fassion

I doubt many below average kids make it to the semi's in AAA.

I guess the people that invited Boykin to the Olympic training center don't recognize a kids club head lock the way you do.

Edited by FootballFan51

I doubt many below average kids make it to the semi's in AAA.

I guess the people that invited Boykin to the Olympic training center don't recognize a kids club head lock the way you do.

Boykin is a great wrestler and a great kid. I'm just saying that the competition level at that weight isn't very good. I am well aware Boykin has been to the OTC.  Guys like Tommy Rowlands talk about the level of competition at heavy at the NCAA and World level being different.  There is no need to be sarcastic regardless of your doubts.