3A rankings for 2017

32hammer

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess I can officially say I have been gooned now. Lol. Good guys. As much as you have clowned around on the T I figured you guys were probably actually really cool fellas. Pleasure to meet ya. Thanks for the shirt. Wish you would have let me buy your dinner though.

I'm sure I'll see you fellas again.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Well I guess I can officially say I have been gooned now. Lol. Good guys. As much as you have clowned around on the T I figured you guys were probably actually really cool fellas. Pleasure to meet ya. Thanks for the shirt. Wish you would have let me buy your dinner though.

Nice to meet you and the family BPM. Us goons gonna have to start recruiting your future stars! ðŸ‘🻠The manager was wiping the sweat off his forehead as we left the building. I think we put them out of business tonight! 😂😂

Nice to meet you and the family BPM. Us goons gonna have to start recruiting your future stars! ðŸ‘🻠The manager was wiping the sweat off his forehead as we left the building. I think we put them out of business tonight! 😂😂

Yeah the buffet did look like an F5 hit after we left!!

By the way the running back that I couldn't come up with the name last night for Milan is Anthony Ballard. Will be a senior this year. Probably go to TN Tech.

Sorry....tradertwo, But recruiting is the Goons number one game. The gold balls are on display to provide it. Big Purple Machine #2 & #3....NOW...referred as future Big Maroon Machine and Mean Maroon Machine!!!

Goons signed the deal and got a big high five to seal the deal!

Great time!

Oooohhh...you misunderstood! I've been "recruiting" a band/choir director ;) ...of course the kids would come too!

there is absolutely , no possible way nuttin could have been pretty bout what took place interior and exterior of that Searville Diner.....please tell Booger that U denied the Goonettes a group hug photo.....if u did and assuming Mrs BPM was there, then she dont have to wonder where all the lipstick came from

Booger just sayin e391791.gif

there is absolutely , no possible way nuttin could have been pretty bout what took place interior and exterior of that Searville Diner.....please tell Booger that U denied the Goonettes a group hug photo.....if u did and assuming Mrs BPM was there, then she dont have to wonder where all the lipstick came from

Booger just sayin e391791.gif

No lipstick Boog. Although lots of pics were taken. And one special one just for you that the goons may reveal one day when the time is right. Lol!!!