Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Trying to find a club after highschool

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 1stRdTech

1stRdTech

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A week ago

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

#2 WrestlingGod

WrestlingGod

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,514 posts

Posted A week ago

Just had my highschool career ended this past region tournament and now I've got my mind set on wrestling in college. I dealt with a lot of injuries this year and the year before missing almost an entire year, but I did medal in state previously so I know I can get back to the level I was at before. Do any of you all know of any good clubs I could join around the Nashville area? Just need a place where I can fine tune some skills and get some much needed mat time.

Come wrestle freestyle and Greco with us at Summit HS. We'd be more than happy to have you out!
    "Wrestling will show you who you are, and make you who you want to be..." Mike Krause

THE WrestlingGod OORAHH!

#3 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 806 posts

Posted A week ago

The big offseason programs in middle TN seem to be at Wilson Central, Beech, And Blackman. I know they all do fight nights once a week on the off season. Some great talents and good opportunities to get better. Whats your weight? If you dont mind me asking

Edited by Bump11, A week ago.

#4 1stRdTech

1stRdTech

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A week ago

Wrestled at 113 this year but naturally sitting around 135ish in the the offseason @bump11

#5 1stRdTech

1stRdTech

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A week ago

Those sound like some great ideas. I'll definitely have to look into their programs to see which one would be the best fit

#6 1stRdTech

1stRdTech

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A week ago

Those sound like some great ideas. I'll definitely have to look into their programs to see which one would be the best fit

#7 Bump11

Bump11

Contender

• Members
    • 806 posts

Posted A week ago

So for lightweights, my opinion is Beech. 2 of the best in the state in Horst and Palmer plus a stud 8th grader in Trey Bates. And Hulsey is a stud as well. All under 120 lbs

#8 1stRdTech

1stRdTech

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A week ago

That sounds like a great group to work with. I'll have to get in touch with someone from their team and see if I can get involved

Spirit Style Chooser: