6A 2017 Rankings

32hammer

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cane ridge and riverdale are probably too high. Oakland will also have a big drop off this year as well. Top 3 in no order rn are Indy, Maryville and Whitehaven

I thought Oakland and Cane ridge would have a drop off, didn't realize it would be that much though. I think the east this year, outside of Maryville, will be down and some 6-4 or 7-3 middle Tn teams could make a decent playoff run.

I would defer to you guys on that one. I'm sure you know that part of the state better than me.

Yea they Lost a Good QB and alot of pieces.This class that is graduating was the city Champs. Idk about the back up QB. If it's the same guy he will be a upcoming senior but he been playing another position

Ready for Spring Practice

1 Whitehaven

2. Oakland

3. Maryville

4. Blackman

5. Independence

6. Cordova

7. Cane Ridge

8. Ravenwood

9. Hardin Valley

10. Riverdale

Thoughts?

Isn't Ravenwood having to hire another new coach again this year? I don't see them overcoming that to be a top 10 team in 2017. I wold have Franklin or White Station or perhaps even Arlington in there instead of Ravenwood for that reason alone.

I think Cleveland if they can stay healthy this year they can be a top 10 team. Even on their 5th string QB they were a dangerous team last year and return a lot this year.

I have to agree, Cleveland should be a top 10 team. Year 3 under Scott Cummings, very talented and very deep. IMO they could have been the preseason favorite in 5A.