6A 2017 Rankings

32hammer

They are devoted to the weight training... All the coaches are bought in on it and instead of elective, if you play football you have weight lifting year round. Plus the kids that are going to buy in are going to take that serious. Those that are not, wont no matter what, and they will ride the bench...

Are you serious? I can't imagine any program not lifting. Makes me wonder what these coaches are thinking if they aren't running at least a decent weight program.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A source close to the Blackman program tells me that the kid can really sling it.  Might just be the "missing link" they need to get over the hump.  

Watched the film of him you posted and the kid looks like he will be the number one prospect to go after when he becomes a senior. With such a strong addition like this to any team it can only be a big plus. After watching that I would have to give Blackman an early lead as preseason number one. Having a difference maker comes along every so often but to have a QB and a RB that fit that mode will be very hard to stop. I see them and Maryville in the finals determining who will go to the state at this point.

Watched the film of him you posted and the kid looks like he will be the number one prospect to go after when he becomes a senior. With such a strong addition like this to any team it can only be a big plus. After watching that I would have to give Blackman an early lead as preseason number one. Having a difference maker comes along every so often but to have a QB and a RB that fit that mode will be very hard to stop. I see them and Maryville in the finals determining who will go to the state at this point.

IF Blackman has to play Whitehaven, unless this kid is the next Cam, we'll win.

IF Blackman has to play Whitehaven, unless this kid is the next Cam, we'll win.

Well good luck, hope HTV will post the video of him on here and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. The kid can hit the receivers right in the hands in stride and has a very strong arm to be able to put it on the money on a down and out pattern. Not afraid to run it either.

I just posted some video of a QB I like very much in a closed group site.  Can't say right now whom he might or might not end up playing for in 2017.