2017 Mock Grand Championships

Bump11

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to try and fix 113, if pendley beats gross, i will swap pendley and bowers so that Bowers advance. I think we can all agree bowers is top 4 and more deserving of the semis than Pendley. No offense to Dillon. Also at 152, by switching Williams and Reiniche i didnt give Fowler a fair shot so i will reset the Zane Williams-Landon Fowler matchup fot the next round as well

Edited by Bump11

Round advanced! I did indeed flip Pendley and Bowers to make it nore realistic. As well as resetting Zane Williams vs Landon Fowler at 152 to make it a fair vote. Only 2 matchups per weight this round with the exception of 152 due to the referenced reset. Get on over and vote! Great turnout so far lets keep it going!

Do that many people really think Zane Williams beats Dendy? Or are there people trying to screw this up. If its the latter, please dont ruin it for others. If its the former, well i am thoroughly surprised that this many people would take Williams in that matchup

I've seen both kids wrestle and I can assure anyone in question that Dendy would dominate that match. The voters must have been sitting on the other side of the gym in Franklin last weekend every time Dendy walked on the mat.

I've seen both kids wrestle and I can assure anyone in question that Dendy would dominate that match. The voters must have been sitting on the other side of the gym in Franklin last weekend every time Dendy walked on the mat.

i dont know how its even close, let alone Dendy losing. Some ppl think they're funny i think. No offense to Zane...but cmon...really?

There's only 2 matches I would ever want to see between all the divisions. That's Evans vs Boykin and Fuller vs King. Fuller vs King more than anything. Don't care bout the hear say that goes on while practicing. I'd pay Double to see that match.

In a best of 7 I'm picking Evans in 6 (4-2) and Fuller in 7 (4-3). 

Some close matchups with the semis coming to an end tonight. Heres the ones that are still up in the air.

126-

Jack Shrader 55%

Michael Elkin 45%

152-

Ethan Dendy 51%

Zane Williams 49%

170-

Trent Knight 56%

Colton McMahan 44%

195-

Nathan Walling 53%

Tommy Brackett 47%