Region 4AA

UTRok

I've added the teams and records for the region tourney. What do you think?

#1MC    25-4   14-0  VS   #4Bledsoe  15-14    5-5        MC by 15

Just don't think Bledsoe can play with MC

#1ND    9-18     3-7    VS  #4LA          17-13    8-6        LA  by   3 

ND is quick and looks to live by the 3

#2SC    15-9     8-3    VS   #3MCM      17-13   8-6        ???

Just don't know anything about Sequatchie

#2UHS  24-6     12-2   VS  #3CC         25-3     9-0         UHS by 8

CC no real size brings some pressure switches defense often. Doesn't score a ton broke 70 five times twice VS Bledsoe.

Edited by UTRok

I'll take Macon, Notre Dame, Central Magnet. I think Upperman and CC will be a dog fight.

I agree I think CC wins. They should have won their district but got upset. Will make for a very tough first round game.

I also will take LA over Notre Dame. I think it's kind of a fluke they are even hosting their game.

Edited by Shozen

I agree I think CC wins. They should have won their district but got upset. Will make for a very tough first round game.

I also will take LA over Notre Dame. I think it's kind of a fluke they are even hosting their game.

CCS must be "on point" when they go to Upperman on Sat. The starters are younger than Chatt Central's team was last year and the Pounders only won by 2 points. What am I saying?? It will be a tall task for the Chargers to win. If they win I will be the first to congratulate them!!

It's a tough 1st round for both teams and which ever team wins, they will be in the Final!