Region 2-AAA Tourney

SweetScience

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karns didn't look that good tonight. Heard of a little bit of in-fighting going on from a player after the game but who knows.

If Maryville can hold Oak Ridge under 70 then they have a chance to keep it within 15.

Bearden and Powell should be a close matchup.

When Maryville and Oak Ridge get together predict the unpredictable. Until last year I hated Maryville because of something that happened at a region final game played at Heritage in the 1990's. Maryville upset the OR boys and their celebration spilled out into the parking lot where a Maryville fan got in my Dad's face and shouted F Oak Ridge. I pinned the guy on the hood of our car and was about to punch when my Dad grabbed my arm and said to let him go. I let him go but not the anger I had for Rebel fans. I buried my hate after reading the kind posts that RebelWoman has put on the board about Oak Ridge. Why did I just write this? I am not really sure but I think it is because I like to read my own words. LOL 

I predict Oak Ridge keeps it vanilla....oh wait, that is what I say during football season. :rolleyes: 

PS

This post is dedicated to RW87 and the rest of the Rebel Nation.

When Maryville and Oak Ridge get together predict the unpredictable. Until last year I hated Maryville because of something that happened at a region final game played at Heritage in the 1990's. Maryville upset the OR boys and their celebration spilled out into the parking lot where a Maryville fan got in my Dad's face and shouted F Oak Ridge. I pinned the guy on the hood of our car and was about to punch when my Dad grabbed my arm and said to let him go. I let him go but not the anger I had for Rebel fans. I buried my hate after reading the kind posts that RebelWoman has put on the board about Oak Ridge. Why did I just write this? I am not really sure but I think it is because I like to read my own words. LOL 

I predict Oak Ridge keeps it vanilla....oh wait, that is what I say during football season. :rolleyes:

PS

And because it's 1 am on a Saturday.  But I do believe these region semis will be very entertaining.  I look for OR and Powell to advance but anything is possible this time of year.

When Maryville and Oak Ridge get together predict the unpredictable. Until last year I hated Maryville because of something that happened at a region final game played at Heritage in the 1990's. Maryville upset the OR boys and their celebration spilled out into the parking lot where a Maryville fan got in my Dad's face and shouted F Oak Ridge. I pinned the guy on the hood of our car and was about to punch when my Dad grabbed my arm and said to let him go. I let him go but not the anger I had for Rebel fans. I buried my hate after reading the kind posts that RebelWoman has put on the board about Oak Ridge. Why did I just write this? I am not really sure but I think it is because I like to read my own words. LOL

PS

Wow Willie I'm sorry that happened to you and your Dad. I hope the Wildcats keep it vanilla as well! See you Tuesday. Well I'll be there Monday as well cheering on the Lady Rebels.

Did anybody go to the OR-Wayne (OH) game if so how did Wayne hold OR to 47 points. Did they go 4 corners? Have been wondering since seeing OR at Powell game. No life here. :)

I am probably wrong and should just let Sweet take this question but I think Oak Ridge was not the Oak Ridge team you saw play Powell. What I mean is EJ Bush had just gotten hurt and the team was learning how to play without him. Plus, Tee Higgins was in Florida playing in the Under Armor All American football game.

I am probably wrong and should just let Sweet take this question but I think Oak Ridge was not the Oak Ridge team you saw play Powell. What I mean is EJ Bush had just gotten hurt and the team was learning how to play without him. Plus, Tee Higgins was in Florida playing in the Under Armor All American football game.

yes this is correct.  Wayne is a Big Ohio school that has won their state two years in a row as well as the Arbys classic two years in a row, I think.  They are coached by former Michigan state spartan travis Trice, who's sent several players to play at Michigan state, including two of his sons.  He preaches Defense, as they hound you in the half court. their probably down a little this year, IMO.  

Now, they caught OR at a good time, with EJ out and Tee at UNDER ARMOUR game all week.  IMO, with Tee there, they don't lose this game , and with both there, they win the Arbys Classic this year. Wayne is very good , well coached team but if they played right now? OR wins by 15.