District 7A 2017

Dingerdad

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the weak sched is biting Monterey. Everyone loves wins but JC has played better teams therefore better prepared. Monterey has plenty of talent but a cupcake sched

I AGREE with you on that! The whole region not as tough as I thought they might be! Greenback will be a tough out this year for anyone! I knew when we didn't run rule Harriman that we was going to have some trouble!

• 2 weeks later...

Got smoked by Putnam /overton Co allstars last night. Would be nice for small town single A schools to use their hometown boys instead of transfers!

Kinda the pot calling the kettle black isn't it? Clarkrange girls basketball has people moving in from everywhere. Agreed it is an unfair advantage but the shiney new school will attract a few just like a shiney diamond will attract some women. To each his own. I wouldnt want that player or woman! Just work harder!

Got smoked by Putnam /overton Co allstars last night. Would be nice for small town single A schools to use their hometown boys instead of transfers!

DD I don't think it would have mattered to be honest! Don't get mad but even before all this all the way back to 90-94 in my glory years Monterey really never had any trouble in Baseball with CR! Don't get so tore up! The new will wear off the new school one day!

• 11 months later...
On 4/26/2017 at 6:17 PM, TALMAD said:

DD I don't think it would have mattered to be honest! Don't get mad but even before all this all the way back to 90-94 in my glory years Monterey really never had any trouble in Baseball with CR! Don't get so tore up! The new will wear off the new school one day!

Hey Ole buddy, heard a couple boys got mad up here last night & quit the Monterey team. You heard anything on that? They looked pretty good.