6AAA

redbluebaseball

There is one of the problems what about the seniors and juniors that should have been mixed in with the sophmores. Yes facilities upgraded this yr but that won't bring more players out when they see some people not getting to play or get ran off so. Kids like their buddies out there but they would rather have the player on the field that is going to give them a shot at winning. Coaches have been there long enough, it's time to go. Give some one new a chance, they are out there. Give someone new a chance to start something that puts pride hard work and discipline back in the program. You can learn a lot about life thru baseball, please let's clean house and see where it give someone new an opportunity.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree, I do not know of a senior or junior that should have been on the field that wasn't i could probably see one position that could have had an adjustment and that would have been in the OF and that position could have been filled by a freshmen defensively if he swung the bat a little better or another sophomore.  I wish all the best for the team and program.  I think coach floyd is a great man and you never have to be worried about your child being mistreated by him, he's upgraded the facilities, the program is moving in the right direction, slowly but it is moving.  You just have to be careful what you ask for because it can always get worse.  Everett and Wilson's heads were called for and that is the result of floyd being there now and you are not happy with him.

• 2 weeks later...

They fire a coach from Warren county who is winning and building a program and we keep a guy who keeps losing and running kids off. Each yr solid ballplayers decide to quit because they don't get a fair shot and reluctantly leave program. And now we have another one leaving going to a knoxville school and being welcomed with open arms. Please clean house or are we going to be stuck with a program that has not put the best 9 players on field and ran off or kept on the bench some kids that should be playing. Sad.