Hampton/Cosby @ Harriman

GCA @ Hampton/Cosby

CSAS @ Clay County

Pickett County @ Van Buren

Columbia Academy @ Huntland

Community @ Loretto

Halls @ Mitchell

Middleton @ Humboldt

Who does everyone got? Hampton and Cosby don't play their region championship until tomorrow so that's undecided as to who will travel.

I will take Clay by 15+, VB by 5 since it's at home, Columbia Academy by 8, Loretto by 10, Mitchell by 15+, Humboldt by 20+. A Hampton/GCA would be a great game to watch but feel GCA and Harriman will both win.

Final 8 in the glass house:

Harriman

GCA

Clay County

Van Buren

Columbia Academy

Loretto

Mitchell

Humboldt

It doesn't matter who wins Hampton or Cosby, Harriman and Grace by 20+

I wouldn't be at all surprised for Grace to win on the road on Monday, but if they have to go to Hampton, I would be shocked by a 20+ point win. If they would play a little more under control and a little better defensively, Grace has the talent to make a run at the state title. But teams just don't make that drive to Hampton and that environment and blow them out.

Since I don't have a kid playing this season (on varsity), I have kept pretty quiet.

But, if Hampton wins against Cosby tonight, GCA ain't coming to Hampton and winning by 20+.

Harriman and GCA are an on and off team and Hampton can be put in that mold also...But coaching is the big difference and Hampton has the advantage....Not to mention atmosphere if played at Hampton.

I wouldn't be at all surprised for Grace to win on the road on Monday, but if they have to go to Hampton, I would be shocked by a 20+ point win. If they would play a little more under control and a little better defensively, Grace has the talent to make a run at the state title. But teams just don't make that drive to Hampton and that environment and blow them out.

You beat me to it.

We may or may not be as strong as last season (oh to have mine and Norris back for this one) but I hope these DOGS realize what a huge advantage they can have playing Monday at home!!

Since I don't have a kid playing this season (on varsity), I have kept pretty quiet.

But, if Hampton wins against Cosby tonight, GCA ain't coming to Hampton and winning by 20+.

Harriman and GCA are an on and off team and Hampton can be put in that mold also...But coaching is the big difference and Hampton has the advantage....Not to mention atmosphere if played at Hampton.

I wouldn't say Grace is an on or off team. Last night was the first bad game they've played in a while. If those pups find a way to win tonight, we're gonna roll in up there and lay the smack down on you in front of every person in Carter County. How am I so confident in this, you might ask? Very simple, Strength of Schedule.....

I wouldn't say Grace is an on or off team. Last night was the first bad game they've played in a while. If those pups find a way to win tonight, we're gonna roll in up there and lay the smack down on you in front of every person in Carter County. How am I so confident in this, you might ask? Very simple, Strength of Schedule.....

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I couldnt tell you the last time we even LOST a home substate game let alone by 20! I guess we will see though. I said a long time ago that I didnt believe region 1 had anything for region 2 this year but Hampton and Cosby may have 2 of the absolute best home court advantages in tennessee. Id be surprised to see the winner of tonights game get beat by 20 on their home floor by anyone! 

I couldnt tell you the last time we even LOST a home substate game let alone by 20! I guess we will see though. I said a long time ago that I didnt believe region 1 had anything for region 2 this year but Hampton and Cosby may have 2 of the absolute best home court advantages in tennessee. Id be surprised to see the winner of tonights game get beat by 20 on their home floor by anyone! 

I'm with ya...If we can play at home Monday, I like our chances of going down the road too...These boys know the feeling of going to the boro the last three years and have witnessed what it takes to get there....Top tier coach up here also