Class A Sectionals

Shozen

Pickett at VanBuren will be a close game. VB has the edge at home but Pickett is peaking at the right time. I'll say PC by 1 in overtime. Abbott hits a 3 for the win.

I personally don't feel PC is playing that well or that good for the matter. They only beat Gordonsville by 7 at home and Monterey by 4. Yeah they played Clay close but watching the game is was a lot of holding the ball and stalling playing to not lose which isn't a bad tactic vs Clay. Not to mention this is their 4 meeting in 2 months.

Being at VB I fully expect VB to win but it will be close because I feel Van Buren isn't that good either but that's a tough place to play and don't think anyone from PC will be able to score with Mills.

PC recently got blew out at home by CSAS which in turn have lost to VB but anyone can win a winner take all 1 game so it should be interesting.

Edited by Shozen
  • Upvote 1

I wouldn't say Grace is an on or off team. Last night was the first bad game they've played in a while. If those pups find a way to win tonight, we're gonna roll in up there and lay the smack down on you in front of every person in Carter County. How am I so confident in this, you might ask? Very simple, Strength of Schedule.....

I have to agree.

Mitchell will.not win by 25. We do not really blow teams out because we are not that good on offense. Our defense is our bread and butter.

I agree Galilee. Your defense is stout but your offense is okay. In my opinion, this Mitchell team is nowhere near the last three State Championship teams. Don't get me wrong, they are good, really good but not in same class as past three teams. I still think they will be be in State Champion ship game if opposite Humboldt. Humboldt wins it all this year!

I agree Galilee. Your defense is stout but your offense is okay. In my opinion, this Mitchell team is nowhere near the last three State Championship teams. Don't get me wrong, they are good, really good but not in same class as past three teams. I still think they will be be in State Champion ship game if opposite Humboldt. Humboldt wins it all this year!

Lol, I hope you are right!! Hopefully,,Humboldt can continue to play good ball but Monday is a big game, played great against Halls & hope the intensity continues!!