Class A State Tournament

Shozen

Hope Mitchell and Humboldt are on opposite sides of the bracket....I think that'll be the Championship game. Mitchell is still King until dethroned.

I can't say I disagree or agree as they are two very deserving teams. However I would like to see Clay's offense vs Mitchell's defense this year.

Edited by Shozen

Looks like a good group of teams. Should be an interesting state tournament. Would love to see a Van Buren vs Clay Co state tournament game as I think the results would Be different based on how VB played Pickett last night who should've upset Clay County in the Region 4A championship.

Should've, would've, could've.... Your team lost two games to Clay County this year by a total of 47 points, why you'd want to play them again is beyond me but I promise you Clay would love to see you guys first round.  Automatic bye to the semi's for Clay Co.

Here's the brackets I just got the info on them.

Quarter finals

Humboldt vs. GCA      Winner is Humboldt

Mitchell wins over Humboldt in a barn burner

Mitchell vs. Loretto      Winner is Mitchell

Clay County State Champion

Clay vs. VB     Winner is Clay 

Clay with another easy win over Harriman

Columbia Aca vs. Harriman   Winner is Harriman

Edited by UCSportsFan

If I was a fan of those teams UC just picked i would be worried I haven't seen him pick a game correctly yet. Said VB would lose to pickett and ended up winning by 27.

Not sure about other games but VB haven't come close to beating Clay in 8 years so I like those odds if we do/did draw VB first round.

Edited by Shozen

Here's the brackets I just got the info on them.

Quarter finals

Humboldt vs. GCA Winner is Humboldt

Mitchell wins over Humboldt in a barn burner

Mitchell vs. Loretto Winner is Mitchell

Clay County State Champion

Clay vs. VB Winner is Clay

Clay with another easy win over Harriman

Columbia Aca vs. Harriman Winner is Harriman

I guess with your expertise on correctly picking games nobody should show up against Clay right?! I can't wait to hear your excuses when something goes south in the tournament. It's State and there are no more easy wins! If you honestly think that then you know less than I gave you credit for. To win at the Glass House you've got to earn EVERY BIT of it, period!
  • Upvote 1

I guess with your expertise on correctly picking games nobody should show up against Clay right?! I can't wait to hear your excuses when something goes south in the tournament. It's State and there are no more easy wins! If you honestly think that then you know less than I gave you credit for. To win at the Glass House you've got to earn EVERY BIT of it, period!

I've been around a lot longer than you have and know all too well what it takes to win at the glass house. This was to poke fun at the Van Buren poster who said he wanted Clay first round. Humboldt and Mitchell are the two best teams in this tournament. Hopefully they will get in opposite brackets.