Brentwood/Oak Ridge 1st round AAA State Tournament

SweetScience

Yes. Oak Ridge has Better Athletes than Memphis East

Dude you make some of the dumbest posts. OR don't have two 4 star and a 5 star recruit like Moss, Lomax, and Chandler Lawson. Memphis East is ranked 3rd in the nation for a reason.

If you mean they play more sports then yeah maybe but from a Basketball standpoint which is what we are speaking about then OR has no where near the overall talent.

Edited by Shozen

Dude you make some of the dumbest posts. OR don't have two 4 star and a 5 star recruit like Moss, Lomax, and Chandler Lawson. Memphis East is ranked 3rd in the nation for a reason.

If you mean they play more sports then yeah maybe but from a Basketball standpoint which is what we are speaking about then OR has no where near the overall talent.

Facts

Haven't seen East since we played them 2 years ago, but I doubt we have as good of athletes as them overall, although I would put Tee Higgins up against any of them in terms of pure athleticism. I do appreciate the props though!

Higgins as far as well rounded and playing other sports especially football then without a doubt.

Edited by Shozen