PLEASE HELP OUR CHILDREN

Forolglory

America nor the flag is an idol to me but it is something to be respected.

As I am told to honor my father and my mother, I am not to set them up as an idol....I feel the same way towards this country.

Your point makes clear the problem many claim to have with "the flag"...It's not a flag nor a country they have a problem with, it is a race.

I know history, not as told and taught today, not as Alex Haley's "Roots" intentionally mislead, not as the libs have altered it to read today, but history....

I know the Obama & Clinton's Democrat party was and IS the party of racism and division....I know many (a long time ago) suffered at the hands of white AND black slave owners....It would blow people's minds to study and realize how many black men owned slaves....How many black men sold slaves....How many different races were slaves throughout the world and so on....Is or was this okay? HECK NO! It is and was disgraceful...

But it's no reason for any man (white, black, red or brown) to reject the laws of love and respect for others as noted in God's word.

God gave us (all men of all colors) freedom...Freedom based on His laws and His rules...Problem is, those deep in politics in this country have no desire to lead a country based on His laws and rules...They sure don't care about their fellow man...Black or white, male or female.

The above facts are out there and can be found...But you can't make a person see nor believe the truth when they've closed their eyes to it.

As for the "American Empire" comment....I say we stay right here and take care of this land....But there's more money is heading overseas....Just ask the Clinton Foundation :roflol:

Great post!Hoser!

I totally agree with the OP. It is very troubling to me to see this kind of behavior. It is interesting that the Constitution of the country (USA) that these people don't respect provides the very freedom to them that allows them to behave like this.

IMO, citizens who disrespect the USA in this manner are really very arrogant, self-centered people. In essence, what they are saying by their actions is that the USA is not good enough for them.