Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Cleveland gets Turf

• Please log in to reply
    51 replies to this topic

#1 fooseball95

fooseball95

Contender

• Members
    • 767 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:39 AM

It's been approved for Cleveland finally to get turf installed this summer.

#2 DaChampsAgain

DaChampsAgain

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,053 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 12:58 PM

Little bit of Alan Jones foundation as well?

#3 fooseball95

fooseball95

Contender

• Members
    • 767 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:22 PM

Little bit of Alan Jones foundation as well?

Lol stop hating, nah I'm not sure. School board announced it but Jones name wasn't brought up. But that's possible haha

#4 DaChampsAgain

DaChampsAgain

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,053 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:39 PM

Lol stop hating, nah I'm not sure. School board announced it but Jones name wasn't brought up. But that's possible haha

Congrats tho lol. Pretty sure it's him playing a big part in it as well. Walker Valley has had turf sitting under their stands for 10 years. It was giving to them and they still can't get approved to get it installed due to cost. Walker should have funds for that. No new buildings or anything has been going on there like Cleveland and Bradley.

The county and board must hate Walker Valley to not even give them the funds for that. Bradley had to go out and let fans test drive cars and what not just to get money raised to build that little rinky dink building behind the football field. Finally someone chipped in and donated the rest lol. (Not Jones)

Cleveland and the city schools can not be that much richer than the county schools. We all know a lot of Cleveland fans says that Jones helps all schools, but most of us knows that's a lie lol. It's good to have someone like that. We used to. Anyways, congrats and I'll be ready to see it. Bradley needs it in a bad way. Plus several more drain holes.

#5 fooseball95

fooseball95

Contender

• Members
    • 767 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:14 PM

Congrats tho lol. Pretty sure it's him playing a big part in it as well. Walker Valley has had turf sitting under their stands for 10 years. It was giving to them and they still can't get approved to get it installed due to cost. Walker should have funds for that. No new buildings or anything has been going on there like Cleveland and Bradley.

The county and board must hate Walker Valley to not even give them the funds for that. Bradley had to go out and let fans test drive cars and what not just to get money raised to build that little rinky dink building behind the football field. Finally someone chipped in and donated the rest lol. (Not Jones)

Cleveland and the city schools can not be that much richer than the county schools. We all know a lot of Cleveland fans says that Jones helps all schools, but most of us knows that's a lie lol. It's good to have someone like that. We used to. Anyways, congrats and I'll be ready to see it. Bradley needs it in a bad way. Plus several more drain holes.

Jones is a Cleveland alum lol what do expect for him to do

Edited by fooseball95, 09 March 2017 - 02:16 PM.

#6 rebelwoman87

rebelwoman87

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 7,078 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

It's been approved for Cleveland finally to get turf installed this summer.

Awesome Foose! I look forward to seeing it.

#7 fooseball95

fooseball95

Contender

• Members
    • 767 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:18 PM

Awesome Foose! I look forward to seeing it.

I've seen the blueprint of it, looks nice

#8 HCWCCoachV

HCWCCoachV

Manager

• Members
    • 25 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

I really could be wrong but I am almost positive Allan Jones had nothing to do with the turf. Maybe he did but I don't think so. 

#9 fooseball95

fooseball95

Contender

• Members
    • 767 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:42 PM

I really could be wrong but I am almost positive Allan Jones had nothing to do with the turf. Maybe he did but I don't think so.

I don't believe he did either. It was the school board and city council.

#10 rebelwoman87

rebelwoman87

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 7,078 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:44 PM

I've seen the blueprint of it, looks nice

Is it going to be blue?

Spirit Style Chooser: