Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

What's your Single A predictions for the Glass House in 2017

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 gogold

gogold

Trainer

• Members
    • 220 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 07:51 PM

You have to figure Pickett County and Summertown will be 2 that are favorites.  I believe that another out of D-12 could be there in Loretto or Perry County.

#2 burnalittle

burnalittle

Trainer

• Members
    • 162 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 09:17 PM

You have to figure Pickett County and Summertown will be 2 that are favorites. I believe that another out of D-12 could be there in Loretto or Perry County.

i will take Huntingdon to accompany Summertown and to make a return appearance and play significantly better. I will also take 2 teams from Region 7 since Memphis has its own Region now. The region will be hotly contested with a lot of good teams, but give me Greenfield and Gleason.

Edited by burnalittle, 15 March 2017 - 09:19 PM.

#3 pioneer42

pioneer42

Contender

• Members
    • 872 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 10:42 PM

Going to be interesting. A lot can happen in a year. Players can quit, injuries etc...But I like Greenfield to win their district and I like Gleason as runner-up. The Peabody, GC, TCA Middleton and Humboldt district will be interesting. So Region 7A will be interesting. Too many young teams to pick 2 right now. I like Huntingdon, Summertown, Pickett County and the rest are toss ups.

Spirit Style Chooser: