Clay Co vs GCA

Shozen

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

76-70 Clay wins. Key had 34 points 12 rebounds 4 assists. You can't guard him man to man. Two teams have tried and two teams have failed. Will there be a 3rd? Personal opinion is Ledford is GCA's best player. He had 28 yesterday and 34 today. The kid can ball.

Edited by Shozen

WHAT A NIGHT!

Had NCAA on the big screen in the living room while

Watching CC vs GCA on my lap top as I was making my famous Mexican Salad (Documented Mexican salad that is)...Moving from counter to counter, watching and screaming, and I DROPPED my new lap top on the floor!!!

....Needless to say I missed much of the 2nd half...I didn't see the best of D effort from GCA on Keye....Guess that's why he scored big and moves on

WHAT A NIGHT!

Had NCAA on the big screen in the living room while

Watching CC vs GCA on my lap top as I was making my famous Mexican Salad (Documented Mexican salad that is)...Moving from counter to counter, watching and screaming, and I DROPPED my new lap top on the floor!!!

....Needless to say I missed much of the 2nd half...I didn't see the best of D effort from GCA on Keye....Guess that's why he scored big and moves on

Can you say Mexican???☺

Congrats to Clay Co on the win. I'll share my observation on this thread about the game. Key is a great HS player. He won't perform this way in college. He takes 75% of the shots and most are in the lane. He can't exist, with his height, in the lane in college. Who knows how he will progress, may even grow some more. I wish him all the best. A solid performance and a big win for CC. He beat us, along with a good supporting cast. No sour grapes here, just one guys opinion of what he watched. Good luck CC, good sportsmanship by all the players and coaching staff.

Can you say Mexican???☺

Hey OnB, Key's daddy here . 88 points, 26 rebounds, 11 assists & 8 steals in two games. 2 records have fell and a 3rd one awaits. 32 points away from breaking the all time most points scored in the state tournament.

Does Harriman/CA try to play man?

Edited by Shozen

Hey OnB, Key's daddy here . 88 points, 26 rebounds, 11 assists & 8 steals in two games. 2 records have fell and a 3rd one awaits. 32 points away from breaking the all time most points scored in the state tournament.

Does Harriman/CA try to play man?

He didn't get 50!LOL.I know he is good but won't get 50 on well coached teams.I KNEW YOU WAS HIS DADDY.:roflolk: