Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

We had a good run.

• Please log in to reply
    6 replies to this topic

#1 Galilee

Galilee

Champion

• Members
    • 2,085 posts

Posted A week ago

I am so proud of my Mitchell Tigers. 3 gold balls and 1 silver. On to.2A. Good luck to all 1A teams.

"Children don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

Mitchell Tigers 2014, 2015, and 2016 TSSAA 1A Basketball State Champions. 2005 and 2006 Girls AA State Track Champions. 1987, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 2A Boys Basketball Runner Ups, 1983 3A and 1990 2A Girls Basketball Runner Ups, 2002 2A and 2008 4A Football Runner Ups  

#2 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

I am so proud of my Mitchell Tigers. 3 gold balls and 1 silver. On to.2A. Good luck to all 1A teams.

Your a great fan!

#3 TCAIntense

TCAIntense

Champion

• Members
    • 2,827 posts

Posted A week ago

No, you had a GREAT run and you dominated 1A like no one else has! Wouldn't surprise me if you bring home a AA Gomd ball soon. Great program and great coaching!

#4 Purple & Gold Standard

Purple & Gold Standard

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 9,665 posts

Posted A week ago

​Heckuva run...

The Dude Abides

#5 tradertwo

tradertwo

Champion

• CoachT+
    • 2,726 posts

Posted A week ago

Gold basketballs are not the only accomplishment that Mitchell has to show for their incredible four year run Galilee. Memphis teams have long had the stigma of playing "playground ball", run and gun, with subpar coaching. The style of play and the character of your kids and coaches have proven that disciplined basketball exists in Memphis. You should be proud of the accomplishments, but just as proud of the example set by the program.

#6 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 9,092 posts

Posted A week ago

GALILEE, YOU DIDN'T HAVE A SNOWBALLS CHANCE IN NOELS BBQ PITT FROM THE JUMP BALL AND I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A NEGATIVE WAY. I WATCHED THAT GAME ON NFHS NETWORK AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS TERRIBLE OFFICIATING AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME ON THAT BE HONEST WITH YOURSELVES.I HAVE NO DOG IN THE FIGHT I JUST LIKE TO SEE A FAIR GAME BUT AS THEY SAY LIFE AIN'T FAIR. GO BACK TO THE 5 SEC CALL AND COUNT THE SECONDS. THAT'S ALL.
    UNTIL THEN. ..PA OUT

#7 Galilee

Galilee

Champion

• Members
    • 2,085 posts

Posted A week ago

We did get some bad calls but the official did cause us to surrender all those 2nd chance shots, or not attacking the basket. 40 fts to 16 was crazy but if we make ours we win. Harriman played harder and deserved the victory.

"Children don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care"

Mitchell Tigers 2014, 2015, and 2016 TSSAA 1A Basketball State Champions. 2005 and 2006 Girls AA State Track Champions. 1987, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012 2A Boys Basketball Runner Ups, 1983 3A and 1990 2A Girls Basketball Runner Ups, 2002 2A and 2008 4A Football Runner Ups  

Spirit Style Chooser: