Any non believers of Tyreke Key now? 54 point state record

UCSportsFan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this kid have some Connection to Indiana St?

Why is he not going to Kentucky, Carolina, MTSU, Tennessee, any SEC team or ACC team. B1G?

I was just getting ready to ask who recruiting this kid! He sounds like a monster on the hardwood! I'll get to check him out tomorrow.

Why is he not going to Kentucky, Carolina, MTSU, Tennessee, any SEC team or ACC team. B1G?

Maybe they know something you don't...seriously though this kid could be one of those sleeper type players we see in the tourney in a couple of years and Jim Nantz could be asking this same question...time will tell.

He wanted to commit early to avoid the stress on him throughout this season, he feels Indiana state is the place for him. Now he is just playing for his teammates and his county. Averaging 44 Pts It's definitely showing on the highest stage in the state(he can't help he plays in single

A Oops I mean church league) he looks determined to bring a title to the little city of Celina! Harriman is going to be a tall task However, I didn't see anyone who can guard Key if they do play man to man and our shooters still didn't shoot as well as they usually do today and still pulled it out.