Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Harriman plays Columbia Academy in the state semis

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 SportsnetWriter2

SportsnetWriter2

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,546 posts

Posted A week ago

Here we go!!! Let's get to the championship!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

#2 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

Here we go!!! Let's get to the championship!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

I'm taking Harriman "AGAIN"!

#3 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

Harriman by 10-12. Columbia Academy didn't impress me vs Van Buren. I think Harriman will have to many athletes.

#4 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

Harriman by 10-12. Columbia Academy didn't impress me vs Van Buren. I think Harriman will have to many athletes.

I hope they beat them by more.I don't like those folks that much.Hey SW & BD make sure you bring a broom and sweep the bleachers for them sweatervesters!They didn't care for our place a couple years ago on the Gridiron!😎

#5 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

I hope they beat them by more.I don't like those folks that much.Hey SW & BD make sure you bring a broom and sweep the bleachers for them sweatervesters!They didn't care for our place a couple years ago on the Gridiron!😎

It could happen but games tend to be close in the glass house. I personally feel Clay was a much better than a 15 point team over Loretto. Fouls tend to keep the games low scoring.

Edited by Shozen, A week ago.

#6 bluedevil6913

bluedevil6913

Champion

• Members
    • 2,191 posts

Posted A week ago

I wasn't impressed by them yesterday. I don't care a whole lot for your alls place either 😉 but we don't whine about it. These cocky folks from CA told us on their way out yesterday they really hoped to see us today that was the more winnable game. Hope we run em all the way off the court back to the house and they keep on running

#7 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

I wasn't impressed by them yesterday. I don't care a whole lot for your alls place either 😉 but we don't whine about it. These cocky folks from CA told us on their way out yesterday they really hoped to see us today that was the more winnable game. Hope we run em all the way off the court back to the house and they keep on running

No one likes our place!(when they continue to get beat there!)😂

#8 Southtowner

Southtowner

Record Holder

• CoachT+
    • 3,093 posts

Posted A week ago

final 72-68 Harriman

South Pittsburg Pirates

#9 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

Congrats Bluedevils!

#10 rtl112

rtl112

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,119 posts

Posted A week ago

Congrats to Harriman! Just one more to go, I believe you all can do it!

Spirit Style Chooser: