Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Clay Co. vs Harriman Single A State Championship

• Please log in to reply
    226 replies to this topic

#1 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

With only 1 like opponent and that being GCA which both have beat. I look for this to be a good game. I feel Clay is a little more tested against better teams but in a winner take all 1 game anything can happen.

I will take Clay by 5 with late free throws to seal it as if Key gets help like he did today CC is tough to beat. Time to bring the first gold ball back to Clay County in boys basketball.

#2 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

With only 1 like opponent and that being GCA which both have beat. I look for this to be a good game. I feel Clay is a little more tested against better teams but in a winner take all 1 game anything can happen.

I will take Clay by 5 with late free throws to seal it as if Key gets help like he did today CC is tough to beat. Time to bring the first gold ball back to Clay County in boys basketball.

I'm taking Harriman!Scariest team in the tourney!

#3 gcapride

gcapride

Champion

• Members
    • 2,248 posts

Posted A week ago

Harriman.

#4 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

Tested!!???Harriman beat Mitchell!!!LOL!

#5 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

And still stands they have NOONE who can stop Key. Take that to the bank from Key's daddy.

Edited by Shozen, A week ago.

#6 uknoit2

uknoit2

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 12,334 posts

Posted A week ago

Shocking that Harriman hasn't really been in the mix since, what, 2011? When Hampton beat them in substate game?
    Now, here they are!
    Edge should go to CC for apparent reasons...They were able to do enuff to beat GCA today, but Harriman is a different animal
    I'm Your Huckleberry!

#7 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

And still stands they have NOONE who can stop Key. Take that to the bank from Key's daddy.

Well why you are reading him a bedtime story tonight tell him HARRIMAN is coming and h#4l is coming with them.😊

#8 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

Shocking that Harriman hasn't really been in the mix since, what, 2011? When Hampton beat them in substate game?
    Now, here they are!
    Edge should go to CC for apparent reasons...They were able to do enuff to beat GCA today, but Harriman is a different animal

Cmon uk you act like GCA didn't beat Harriman 3 times during the season. I would by far call GCA the better team after watching Harriman two times.

#9 Shozen

Shozen

Competitor

• Members
    • 489 posts

Posted A week ago

Props for beating the 3 time champs but they clearly wasn't the Mitchell of old. They showed a very strong lack of ability to score when they went down 6-8. CC has proven they don't lack the ability to score.

#10 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 8,958 posts

Posted A week ago

Cmon uk you act like GCA didn't beat Harriman 3 times during the season. I would by far call GCA the better team after watching Harriman two times.

The games I watched with GCA and Harriman GCA is a better coached team but HHS has more dynamic players.HHS was up 18 in one and 12 in the other.HHS found their stride at the region and haven't looked back.

Spirit Style Chooser: