Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Harriman is playing for a state championship!

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 SportsnetWriter2

SportsnetWriter2

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,560 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

Harriman has continued the magic and will play Clay County tomorrow at 7 PM Eastern for the A State Championship!!!! I'm asking all of my CoachT friends in Roane county and those around Roane in Anderson, Morgan, and other areas to make this trip to Murfreesboro to support these boys!!!! They've made an incredible run and that run is not over with!!! We're always known for getting behind each other here in East Tennessee so let's make that happen for the Harriman Blue Devils as they play for all the marbles in the State Championship!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! #OurHouse

#2 orngnblk

orngnblk

Most Valuable Player

• CoachT+
    • 9,016 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:38 AM

Harriman has continued the magic and will play Clay County tomorrow at 7 PM Eastern for the A State Championship!!!! I'm asking all of my CoachT friends in Roane county and those around Roane in Anderson, Morgan, and other areas to make this trip to Murfreesboro to support these boys!!!! They've made an incredible run and that run is not over with!!! We're always known for getting behind each other here in East Tennessee so let's make that happen for the Harriman Blue Devils as they play for all the marbles in the State Championship!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!! #OurHouse

I'm still going with Hammerman!

Spirit Style Chooser: